Windows 10: Printscreen missing 1/6

Discus and support Printscreen missing 1/6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I take a screenshot with (Win or Alt)PrintScreen or EasyScreenOCR on my new laptop with Windows10 about 1/6 of the right hand side and bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IneDutch, Aug 2, 2018.

1. IneDutch Win User

Printscreen missing 1/6

When I take a screenshot with (Win or Alt)PrintScreen or EasyScreenOCR on my new laptop with Windows10

about 1/6 of the right hand side and bottom of the picture are missing. How do I resolve this?

Snipping tool works fine.

:)

IneDutch, Aug 2, 2018
  2. emil_tr Win User

Printscreen/ screenshot?

is printscreen or screenshot possible like on iphone pressing home+power button together? I could manage to find a way.

emil_tr, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Kalyan Ch Win User

Printscreen missing 1/6

Printscreen/ screenshot?

This functionality isnt available on WP7 yet. We will have to look forward to 'Mango' and see if that update brings us anything.

There is no API as of now that developers can use in their apps for screen capture..

Kalyan Ch, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Printscreen missing 1/6

1. Printscreen missing 1/6 - Similar Threads - Printscreen missing

2. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  3. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  4. Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left: Hi Community, on my laptop the [Prt Scr] / [Stamp] function has turned defective since 2-3 months.PC CHARACTERISTICSI run a HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop since +2 years. ---------------------------------HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop Processore IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59...
  5. Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left: Hi Community, on my laptop the [Prt Scr] / [Stamp] function has turned defective since 2-3 months.PC CHARACTERISTICSI run a HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop since +2 years. ---------------------------------HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop Processore IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59...
  6. Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left

7. After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?: Hi, I have upgraded to windows 11 which is the only thing I have changed programme wise. I have used edge since w10 without issues. The print screen button works slightly differently now though, I do not have to use the shortcut for the snipping tool which is great! although...
  8. After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?

After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?: Hi, I have upgraded to windows 11 which is the only thing I have changed programme wise. I have used edge since w10 without issues. The print screen button works slightly differently now though, I do not have to use the shortcut for the snipping tool which is great! although...
  9. PrintScreen Snippet tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  10. PrintScreen Snippet tool

PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...