Windows 10: Privacy issue

Discus and support Privacy issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that my profile picture is on the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jos Verschoor, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Privacy issue

Why is it that my profile picture is on the internet?

:)

Jos Verschoor, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jul 22, 2018
  4. torre Win User

Privacy issue

torre, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Privacy issue

1. Privacy issue - Similar Threads - Privacy issue

2. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  3. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  4. New Media Player safety/privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Media Player safety/privacy issues: The new Media Player has some really disturbing and annoying features that should not exist IMO. Who decided that it was a good idea to retain last played media and display the thumbnails proudly every time you open the app????I only discovered this after a friend sent me a...
  5. New Media Player safety/privacy issues

New Media Player safety/privacy issues: The new Media Player has some really disturbing and annoying features that should not exist IMO. Who decided that it was a good idea to retain last played media and display the thumbnails proudly every time you open the app????I only discovered this after a friend sent me a...
  6. Possible Security/Privacy Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Security/Privacy Issue: I am new to Windows 11, I noticed that after my laptop is in SLEEP, when I wake it, it goes directly back to my open windows without prompting me for my security key before returning to my session. This security key prompt happens with Windows 10. Is this normal processing ?...
  7. Possible Security/Privacy Issue

Possible Security/Privacy Issue: I am new to Windows 11, I noticed that after my laptop is in SLEEP, when I wake it, it goes directly back to my open windows without prompting me for my security key before returning to my session. This security key prompt happens with Windows 10. Is this normal processing ?...
  8. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  9. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  10. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security