Windows 10: Privacy problem

Discus and support Privacy problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello again..I have this problem to Privacy panel it normal should have this options [img] but i have this one [img] why ? and how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Privacy problem

Hello again..I have this problem to Privacy panel it normal should have this options

Privacy problem [​IMG]

but i have this one

Privacy problem [​IMG]

why ? and how can fix it? Thanks.

:)

Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016
  2. peaved now, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 14, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Privacy problem

I have exactly the same as you as shown in the bottom picture.

Where did you get the top picture from? It looks like an old version (and it is pretty obvious that the calendar app would have access to itself I'd have thought).

5. Thanos92 Win User
    I take form microsoft community.But because i have sync problem with mail app..i search to google and found need to have the first icon to work comblete the Mail app..If you see in my case i dont have the Mail and Calendar in Calendar options so the Mail app cant sych.

Tha mail app work good to you?

Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    Mail works fine, yes.

I still only have People and Windows under the calendar permissions like you.

What happens when you try to sync? Press this button I mean..

Privacy problem [​IMG]

7. Thanos92 Win User
    Look..Th gmail sync and found 33028 mails.Ok.

But look the picture show as last email the "FREE STA...." but its not the last..I have 6 new emails but dont show me...Why?And why i cant get any notification - i have enable it.

*** the black symbol is Sync icon and the white the sync emails

Privacy problem [​IMG]

Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016
  8. lx07 Win User

Privacy problem

When you click on the sync button and it has finished it will show a message at the bottom of the Window like this saying it is up to date.

Privacy problem [​IMG]

If you don't get that then I imagine it just hasn't finished as 33k is a lot of emails. I only sync the last 2 weeks so it is fast.

There is also this setting for gmail accounts saying how often you want it to sync - make sure you don't have it set to "2 hours" or "based on usage" which is the default...

Privacy problem [​IMG]

Privacy problem [​IMG]

Privacy problem [​IMG]

There is a tutorial regarding the notifications here Mail app Notifications - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums but I can't help with that as mine works and mostly I use Outlook anyway.

9. Thanos92 Win User
    I do it all this but notifications doesnt work for me for gmail..To outlook work perfect.

Thanos92, Sep 15, 2016
  10. Bree New Member
    Confirmed. It's from 1511. My 1607 looks like the bottom one too.

Privacy problem [​IMG]

11. I dont see your point, just click "off" slider. Cant you do that? !

Bright Eyes, Sep 15, 2016
  12. Privacy problem [​IMG]

I see what you mean now. This is my menu.

13. Bree New Member

Privacy problem

@Bright Eyes It looks like you are running 1511 and still waiting for the Anniversary Update. The page you show is one of the (many) pages in Settings that have hade a makeover in 1607.

14. Im not aware of any or expecting what ever update you are talking about but my OS is windows 10 home. I believe that I posted a picture of the exact specs somewhere not 100% sure if its still uploaded.

15. Oh nope, you're right their is the 16 update. Whats weird is I could have swore earlier today that my menus and elsewhere had a different look and that blue menu theme going on and than it just went back to normal tonight! either way, im downloading the update now.

Or maybe thats not such a good idea. Might hold off due to privacy complaints. "I was giving win10 a go. I then installed the anniversary update. It undid all the privacy and anti nag customization I had already done. It Re-installed stuff I didn't want and had gone to great lengths to uninstall (like the shop) and then in some cases moved the privacy switches away from the centralised location to the individual apps. Making privacy an even bigger issue (sticky notes was one app I recall)."

Thema:

Privacy problem

1. Privacy problem - Similar Threads - Privacy problem

2. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: For several weeks now i have been unable to open my Privacy & Security menu, every time i attempt this task i get a white screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/1b4a0b76-9832-45ad-af42-5b43e84a6452
  3. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  4. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  5. Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10: Since I ran Reset aka System Restore, it feel like I'm having a new problem every day.Today when I powered up my laptop this warning message appeared over my Outlook icon on my bottom horizontal bar:I clicked on it and it said I needed to check my Privacy settings:I went to...
  6. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem: My son has been having problems with his minecraft win10 game trying to do stuff in multiplayer but when he tries to do something it says stuff like "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on xbox.com to change this." I looked...
  8. Glary Utilities 12,000+ "Privacy Problems"

Glary Utilities 12,000+ "Privacy Problems": Since updating to Glary utilities 5.46.0.46 and now 5.47.0.47, Tracks Eraser now shows more than 12,000 privacy problems! Before, when I hadn't checked in a few days, it used to show no more than about 150 or so. I use mainly Firefox (45.0.1). I can't imagine why Glary is now...
  9. SERIOUS PROBLEM: Can Skype Give Away My Privacy?

SERIOUS PROBLEM: Can Skype Give Away My Privacy?: Hey I.T experts! Skype is the only app I use to communicate with people online and this is why I'm so worried. I was about to download the Skype update and install it, but I'm just worried about something. This is my big fear: That Skype has the ability to...
  10. problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy: Hi was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, i got a small update for windows 10 today and now in the feedback and diagnostics section, the feedback frequency drop down bar every time i select never it defaults back to Automatic ? its really getting me *Mad. 98111