Windows 10: Privacy seeting changes

Discus and support Privacy seeting changes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft, You need to stop changing my security setting every **** time I am forced to apply a new Red Stone feature set. It is really annoying and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by douglab222, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Privacy seeting changes

Microsoft,

You need to stop changing my security setting every **** time I am forced to apply a new Red Stone feature set. It is really annoying and frustrating. I want you to stop changing the security and privacy settings I have set up!!!

An angry customer.

:)

douglab222, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2018
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Aug 18, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Privacy seeting changes

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Privacy seeting changes :p

cadaveca, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Privacy seeting changes

1. Privacy seeting changes - Similar Threads - Privacy seeting changes

2. windows 10 language input seetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 language input seetings: Hello, it would be lovely if you can help me with this!! So i am running windows 10 with following language settings:In short, everything is set to US English except for regional format as i live in germany and i have replaced the keyboard layout with german.Now here comes...
  3. how to change privacy setting on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change privacy setting on pc: hey I have been trying to find answer for this question and i cant find any i don't know where to go it just keeps bring to the same page and i don't know how to change them from there so plz tell where i should go and sets to change them I'm on pc and i don't have a xbox...
  4. Seetings for print-to-pdf in MS Windows 10

Seetings for print-to-pdf in MS Windows 10: Two things seem to have changed in MS Windows 10 print-to-pdf: 1. using Chrome and Edge, sometimes the pdf file created is an image and the URLs are no longer active/clickable. 2. using Chrome, when saving a file with print-to-pdf, the filename is no longer filled...
  5. I can't Change my privacy setting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Change my privacy setting!: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?...
  6. Windows Scale Seetings

Windows Scale Seetings: [ATTACH] hello, ive recently plugged my laptop A asus zenbook I to a tv for use as a monitor. ive now disconcedted it and the screen seems zoomed in, id jjust like a second opion - do these disply settings look Right. if not, how would I fix this issue. thanks Thomas...
  7. Changing privacy settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing privacy settings on Windows 10: Hi, I'm about to throw this new system out the window because of Windows 10. All I want to do is change my privacy settings. I can't unless I log into my Windows Account. Everytime I try to, it wants me to verify who I am by sending me an email and me entering the code...
  8. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  9. Privacy settings - Unable to change

Privacy settings - Unable to change: I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue. I have Avira antivirus. Can that be...
  10. Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...: Hi everyone, I just opened the Teamspeak app and I was asked whether or not I accepted Teamspeak's new "privacy policy". Does anyone know what this will mean for users? What kind of privacy or personal information are Teamspeak users giving up? This is the link...