Windows 10: Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID

Discus and support Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, has anybody experienced problems to login with microsoft id? It sent an approval request to microsoft account app, I approved it, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by siqueira, May 20, 2015.

1. siqueira Win User

Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID

Hello folks,

has anybody experienced problems to login with microsoft id?
    It sent an approval request to microsoft account app, I approved it, but the system never detected the approval.
    I just couldn't log in. It was displaying the screen to enter email/pword 2 or 3 times, then it jumped to the screen where you create a local account and wouldn't let me go back. I don't want to create a local account.
    account/pword were correct; approval request was confirmed; therefore I suppose network was working too.

:)

siqueira, May 20, 2015
  2. Ashishryp Win User

Can not sign in with Microsoft Id

Hi Aswin,

Thanks for your response. The details you have asked are as under:

1. Yes, I am able to sign in my microsoft account using all browsers except Edge.

2. I am using my local user account which was created for win7 (control panel/user accounts).

Whether I have to reinstall windows to overcome this issue. If yes, then please guide me the process for online installation of windows as I have no installation DVD/other media.

Regards,

Ashish Kumar Gupta

Ashishryp, May 20, 2015
  3. Can not sign in with Microsoft Id

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account using a browser online?

• Which account have you used to sign in to Windows 10 computer?

As a work around, I suggest you to go through the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 20, 2015
Thema:

Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID

1. Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID - Similar Threads - Proble sign Microsoft

2. BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep: Hello,I have been having problems with Win 11 Pro not going into Sleep for the last 6 months.After many, many Sfc, Dism, clean boots and reinstallations nothing changed.The only thing I noticed is the BITS problem I have seen in many posts.All the solutions I was able to...
  3. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  4. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  5. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft ID/Sign in questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft ID/Sign in questions: Hi, I got a laptop from my brother that still has his Microsoft sign in. I have a lot of stuff on this laptop and I don't know a lot about computers in general which is why this question may sound funny: But I'm worried he'll change and update his password and it'll then...
  7. Facing Proble in Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facing Proble in Windows Store: Hello, I have install Windows Pro Version on my Dell Core i7-7th Gen Laptop. Its registered version. I'm facing an issue in Store. When I open Store and search for an application, even if free or paid I can't install any application my store. Its shows that"This...
  8. Internet Probles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Probles: So my internet is not the best, but still. I should be able to watch 5 minutes of something online without it buffering and having me do something for 15 just to watch another 5 minutes. The internet on my computer just dies out after a while. Having me disconnect and...
  9. ke board proble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ke board proble: I have a problem wih he kebord, some kes are no working such as he shef and delee kes- how o fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ke-board-proble/04b4086d-5774-4fd5-9104-ae2c6e0646bb
  10. not responding proble in pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not responding proble in pc: When i open some applications it always shows not responding and after this application closed. Example Task Manager This PC some kind of emulators microsoft store apps please help me.. this make me depresent...