Windows 10: Problem about Uninstall windows app

Discus and support Problem about Uninstall windows app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i already Uninstall Windows app but its still appear on Start Menu. How can i delete it ? Start Menu... [img] No Netflix on Uninstall list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Gunzorla Win User

Problem about Uninstall windows app

i already Uninstall Windows app but its still appear on Start Menu. How can i delete it ?

Start Menu...

Problem about Uninstall windows app [​IMG]

No Netflix on Uninstall list

Problem about Uninstall windows app [​IMG]

:)

Gunzorla, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, *Smile

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem about Uninstall windows app - Similar Threads - Problem Uninstall app

2. Problem uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem uninstalling an app: ColleaguesGood eveningI'm trying to uninstall Power Automate for Desktop. However, although it's in the list of apps, when I click on the uninstall button I get a message saying 'already uninstalled'. If I close that message and go back to the list of apps, Power Automate for...
  3. Problem uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling an app: ColleaguesGood eveningI'm trying to uninstall Power Automate for Desktop. However, although it's in the list of apps, when I click on the uninstall button I get a message saying 'already uninstalled'. If I close that message and go back to the list of apps, Power Automate for...
  4. Problem uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem updating Windows, request to uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem updating Windows, request to uninstall an app: Hello,Does anyone know how to deal with the following situation? I cannot install the windows updates, because of the message you can see below. But I dont have this app installed on my computer, so I cannot uninstall it. Any clue how to solve it? Thank you inadvance!...
  6. Problem updating Windows, request to uninstall an app

Problem updating Windows, request to uninstall an app: Hello,Does anyone know how to deal with the following situation? I cannot install the windows updates, because of the message you can see below. But I dont have this app installed on my computer, so I cannot uninstall it. Any clue how to solve it? Thank you inadvance!...
  7. Problem updating Windows, request to uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Uninstall problem app

Uninstall problem app: I want to uninstall an app that doesn't appear in Programs & Features or Apps, and has no uninstall link, Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem-app/5cfcdb43-7336-43b8-94ef-45af08cd82f3
  9. Problem about Uninstall windows app

Problem about Uninstall windows app: i already Uninstall Windows app but its still appear on Start Menu. How can i delete it ? Start Menu... [img] No Netflix on Uninstall list [img] 115653
  10. Problem Uninstalling Camera App

Problem Uninstalling Camera App: My Surface Book 4 camera has stopped working. Was OK in April when I last used it - now just a blue screen with the text 'Camera' at the top left for a second or two then nothing. A crash log is written, but it tells me nothing useful. I note that the May Win10 update...