Windows 10: Problem accessing my external harddisk Iomega HDD

Discus and support Problem accessing my external harddisk Iomega HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My harddisk Iomega HDD seems to connect to a drive, and I see folders, but when I click on the folders, I can't access it. It seems a Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meterV, Jul 4, 2018.

1. meterV Win User

Problem accessing my external harddisk Iomega HDD

My harddisk Iomega HDD seems to connect to a drive, and I see folders, but when I click on the folders, I can't access it.

It seems a Windows 10 problem. Have it after the latest update. No problem on windows 7

This is the error I see in device manager:

Device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{050fc5ac-7d65-11e8-82d8-8086f230e0a8}#0000000000007E00 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\WPDBUSENUM\_??_USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_Garmin&Prod_nuvi_Flash&Rev_1.00#0000e4506daa&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
    Class Guid: {eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F102
    Present: false

:)

meterV, Jul 4, 2018
  2. meterV Win User

Hi,

my friend has the same problem with this external harddisk on her windows 10 pc

Other hard disks don't have the problem only my Iomega HDD

meterV, Jan 29, 2020
  3. meterV Win User

My harddisk Iomega HDD seems to connect to a drive, and I see folders, but when I click on the folders, I can't access it.

It seems a Windows 10 problem. Have it after the latest update. No problem on windows 7

This is the error I see in device manager:

Device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{050fc5ac-7d65-11e8-82d8-8086f230e0a8}#0000000000007E00 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\WPDBUSENUM\_??_USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_Garmin&Prod_nuvi_Flash&Rev_1.00#0000e4506daa&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}

Class Guid: {eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F102

Present: false

meterV, Jan 29, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Meter V,

That Iomega HDD seems to be loaded on a Garmin Nuvi Flash drive device driver, try unsinstalling that device driver and see if the correct device driver gets loaded after a system restart . . .

DaveM121, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem accessing my external harddisk Iomega HDD - Similar Threads - Problem accessing external

2. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  3. External Harddisk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Harddisk: I do have a 1 TB harddisk and want to confirm whether it is physically damaged or there's another problem.The issues that I am facing with the harddisk are:1. It is not instantly recognized by my pc, it takes more than 5 seconds unlike other memory devices.2. Harddisk always...
  4. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.: Hello all. I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a repeat question. Feel free to refer me to another post from earlier.I have an IOMEGA Prestige, which is perfectly operational. I just finished a Windows 10 reinstall that took forever due to corrupt system files. I stored...
  5. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.: Hello all. I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a repeat question. Feel free to refer me to another post from earlier.I have an IOMEGA Prestige, which is perfectly operational. I just finished a Windows 10 reinstall that took forever due to corrupt system files. I stored...
  6. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Access to an external harddisk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access to an external harddisk: I am trying to access my external harddisk. I get the following message: Location is not available D: is not accessible Access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-an-external-harddisk/524318e6-229a-4616-827c-8ad132e5817a
  8. External Harddisk

External Harddisk: Hello guys! Please help me with this, I will try my best at explaining the problem. First of all, I have a Seagate expansion hard disk 1TB HDD in which I have really important files. And it worked perfectly until 1 hour ago, when it was plugged in the computer USB port works...
  9. Problem of external harddisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem of external harddisk: [IMG] I have external hard disk wd..I have problem to transfer from my external hard disk to laptop.it too slow to transfer data..it takes 3 hours to transfer 2gb only..I already chkdsk but have error at examining file name linkage..how to solve my problem..thank you...
  10. External harddisk - No access in Windows 10

External harddisk - No access in Windows 10: Hi, I have this WD 3707a external HDD that I use as a third backup for my Synology NAS. In the NAS I use a feature called Hyper Backup to back up pictures to the WD HDD. Hyper Backup and the NAS can easily read the contents of the NAS, however when plugging the HDD into...