Windows 10: Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

Discus and support Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Okay. So, I am on my Laptop (My computer for now until my new one is finished) and my mom was on her Desktop PC. We are having issues accessing certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

Okay. So, I am on my Laptop (My computer for now until my new one is finished) and my mom was on her Desktop PC. We are having issues accessing certain websites. To start, so far its YouTube! on her end. Mine was having issues accessing the Microsoft Edge home screen. So I reset my Wi-Fi adapter and fixed that. Now, both of our computers will not pull up YouTube!. Just the Microsoft Edge home screen basically. I have even rebooted the modem, which didn't help.

Would this be an issue with our ISP or is it a problem with our computers?

Both are listed in my specs. Mine is the Toshiba and my mom's is the Acer.

Thanks!

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 9, 2017

2. Can't close link on Microsoft Edge.

I am having the same problem but from a techy247/youtube site....cannot access internet and even tells me my macafee cannot access because server is busy.

pastorpaulholland, Aug 9, 2017
  3. sintos Win User
    C3-01 Problems and Limitations

unlock problem

you go menu-settings-phone-phone updates-downl.ph.sw, then restart (overheatings and unlock problem solved), then your mobile lock, you touch the left to right or arrow direction

internet problem(use sim)

hi i use c3-01 mobile and i can watch youtube video in my mobile.bsnllive,vodafonelive,idealive these access point name not view the youtube video in c3-01.so apn change bsnl-bsnlnet,idea-internet etc.

menu-setting-configuration-:in this section your connection bsnl,

default configuration :BSNL

preferred access pt :BSNL NET

personal settings Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet :(option you add)My streaming(important)

My web

Multimedia msg

Access point

defult in all application: yes

menu- web setting-configuration settings,

configuration :BSNL or Default

Account : bsnllive

so your internet problem solved this method,then you go

Menu-Internet-Bookmarks- youtube(you can watch youtube video this time)

your phone internet problem solved.please vote me micromax logo contest and tell them in your friend

Link:http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/ae656629d6fc0aa8c806160b5ec130fb/345

last date:23-2-2012(feb)

My name:sinto sebastian

Email:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

by

sinto sebastian

sintos, Aug 9, 2017
  4. Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

Issue has been fixed! There were 2 outages in our area that were causing issues for customers. It's been raining a lot in Pell City here lately, so that may be why.

Jesse Williams, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

1. Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet - Similar Threads - Problem accessing YouTube

2. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  3. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  4. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Explorer/YouTube

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Internet Explorer/YouTube: How can I turn off the parental controls for youtube and turn then back on? I have Win10 so Parental controls might be different. I know the parental controls password for my Wii U so that is how I can access the Internet Browser. Its really slow, so its frustrating....
  6. No internet access problem

No internet access problem: I had gotten a new pci adapter today but after installing the new drivers I have gotten the no internet access problem. Solutions I've tried 1.Network Adapter Troubleshooter 2.Reset the router 3.Reset Windows Sockets API using netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset...
  7. Identifying internet access problem

Identifying internet access problem: About 4 days ago I started randomly having a problem where my internet connection drops on my laptop and it says "identifying internet access" for about 5 seconds then reconnects. This problem occurs on WiFi and Ethernet. Other devices can connect and do not experience the...
  8. Youtube Access

Youtube Access: Hi, I cannot access YouTube as every time I attempt to use it, a blank page comes up and states - 'Cannot securely connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s...
  9. Solution to "no access to the internet" problem

Solution to "no access to the internet" problem: when I try to connect to the internet through WiFi I had this problem "Limited access to the internet"" or "no access to the internet" and recently I found a solution. I don't guarantee it will solve ur problem but at least I think it worth trying. First of all, do a...
  10. Problems Accessing Internet

Problems Accessing Internet: I just purchased this refurbished computer and had it activated yesterday. Since Activation, I have not been able to completely access the Internet. I most often get the message: "Can't reach this Page." I have Windows 10 Home (Version 1607); a Dell Desktop OptiPlex 745;...