Windows 10: problem after window10 re-installation

Discus and support problem after window10 re-installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows 10 files in documents folder are read only. I tried to change this but I get error message saying access denied. I also get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ricran, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Ricran Win User

problem after window10 re-installation

After reinstalling windows 10 files in documents folder are read only. I tried to change this but I get error message saying access denied. I also get a message saying controlled folder access blocked by dllhost.exe. How do I get round this. as I cannot write files to those folders?

:)

Ricran, Aug 23, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 23, 2018
  4. problem after window10 re-installation

Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile problem after window10 re-installation :)

Rickson Surya, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

problem after window10 re-installation

1. problem after window10 re-installation - Similar Threads - problem window10 installation

2. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  3. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  4. window10 problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window10 problem: my hp laptop windows10 problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-problem/ef0e4952-606d-4921-94ff-f79aa60ff9f3
  5. PRINTER RE-INSTALLATION PROBLEM

PRINTER RE-INSTALLATION PROBLEM: Good day, I am problem re-installing my printer after windows 10 home activation. The printer was working fine before but, after the activation I couldn't get it back onto the PC. The printer name is HP LASERJET P1102 with Serial Number: VNC6T43129 Black & White. Any...
  6. itunes re-install problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes re-install problems: Due to performance issues after switching to windows 10 I tried uninstalling and re-installing iTunes. I have removed the old versi0on and any file I could find relating to Apple, iTunes, Bonjour etc. Still after I uploaded the new iTunes when I try to launch it is telling...
  7. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  8. problems with window10

problems with window10: I have no sound and I cannot use my disk drive for cd and dvd I would appreciate your help Richard Ford *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-window10/78553b10-121d-43a6-b9f8-d1bfb599c90f
  9. problem with Task Scheduler on window10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with Task Scheduler on window10: Hi all, I have a Task Scheduler on window10 and it still ran normaly until yesterday. I checked log and found errow as below: Task scheduler did not launch task "\Task List" as it missed it scheduled. Consider using the configuration option to start the task when...
  10. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Identifying installed RAM on Window10: Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date. in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB. please guide me how to resolve the...