Windows 10: Problem apps - how to reinstall these two apps Win 10 Anniversary vers

Discus and support Problem apps - how to reinstall these two apps Win 10 Anniversary vers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having lots of problems after Anniversary Update...can someone help with these two following issues as listed in attached pdf: Required applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trinaz, Oct 26, 2016.

1. trinaz Win User

Problem apps - how to reinstall these two apps Win 10 Anniversary vers

Having lots of problems after Anniversary Update...can someone help with these two following issues as listed in attached pdf:

Required applications are not installed correctly.

Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost
    Microsoft.Windows.Cortana

Thanks...TiminAz

:)

trinaz, Oct 26, 2016

2. Win 10 photo editor

I have a Toshiba laptop C55t-c5300,

Win 10 Ver 1709,

I had updated to Ver 1709 which included a newer version of the Photo App.

Have done two updates since with the problem remaining,

It had worked before on the older photo app for Win 10.

PatrickRossMS, Oct 26, 2016
  3. bigK12601 Win User
    Missing OneDrive in Windows 10 upgrade

update:

I downloaded and tried to install Win 7 ver of OD app - got error msg that said I have newer ver installed - I checked apps to maybe uninstall the Win 8.1 ver pre-installed but was not in list of apps??

bigK12601, Oct 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem apps - how to reinstall these two apps Win 10 Anniversary vers - Similar Threads - Problem apps reinstall

2. Problem with Win 10 Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Win 10 Photos App: I am able to open any photo in any folder in the Photos App including the first photo in the folder – see later, but as soon as I click on the next/previous arrows I get the following error message:FILENAME.JPG - Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is...
  3. win app not working -- how to reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    win app not working -- how to reinstall: Hello --- some time ago I installed the "windows file recovery" app --- its not working now --- how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-app-not-working-how-to-reinstall/56b4fba0-bcbf-4a4a-a78b-086e709b5133
  4. Problem with Win 10 Photos app

Problem with Win 10 Photos app: Hi I have, with some difficulty, managed to load Adobe Photoshop CS4 onto a new computer with Windows 10; irritatingly, Windows 10 will not let me change .jpg as the default file extn to Photoshop from the Photos app. Strangely, it will allow .tiff and .tif to be allocated to...
  5. Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?: I have a Win 10 Home computer which will not boot to Windows. I get to a small Windows logo and the 'swirly thing' and then the screen goes blank. If I reinstall Win 10 Home from a USB drive, will I also have to reinstall all of my apps?...
  6. Problem with reinstalling default apps

Problem with reinstalling default apps: I am having a problem with reinstalling the default apps of Windows 10. When I have uninstalled an app, and then try to reinstall the default package through: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. Problem reinstalling uwp apps

Problem reinstalling uwp apps: Hello everyone, hope you can help me. I recently installed an SSD in my laptop. Before that, I had some Microsoft Store (non-default) apps installed in my HDD (on a secondary partition named DATA). After I cloned the OS from the HDD to the SSD and booted Windows from it I...
  8. Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: Good morning every one. I realize we're all suffering from boredom while waiting for the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10, but I'm trying to make plans for a clean install and the apps I will want to add. I figure I'm not alone in this quest, so I thought we could all weigh...
  9. Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update

Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update: Since the Anniversary update (10.14393.51), which I did yesterday, to a Windows 10 Home laptop , I have several problems with Windows apps. Looking at the Event viewer I found several 5973 ERRORS for the following apps: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Event:5973...
  10. Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%: I have read a lot of people have this problem. at 75% the installation failed. i have try with media tool e windwos update but it's the same i have on the pc avira comodo firewall malware antibytes and malware anti exploit [img] caricare immagini 58685