Windows 10: Problem downloading 10 ISO

Discus and support Problem downloading 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have tried downloading the 10 ISO from the HeiDoc site but am getting and error right after selecting the language - English or International English.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ICIT2LOL, Nov 9, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Problem downloading 10 ISO

Have tried downloading the 10 ISO from the HeiDoc site but am getting and error right after selecting the language - English or International English.

Has Microcosoft blocked this download now??

Plus just asa by the by burning the ISO to a DVD is that best done at a low speed as I have alwasy thought as PowerISO only gives me max speed and ImgBurn 6x*Confused

:)

ICIT2LOL, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Problem in downloading of ISO file of Widows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hi Ugo;

Yes I do. Errors are related to Enterprise edition of my present windows on my laptop. It seems I can only update from home or pro edition to this new Fall release of Windows.

Thanks

Parviz-Setayeshi, Nov 9, 2016
  4. dPen Win User

Did you try this MS link... Windows 10 ISO ? Hope it allows downloading on Win desktops also, but in case it does not then try on an android tablet or phone... it should work.

dPen, Nov 9, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 9, 2016
  6. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Hello Shawn long time I think it might have been the one particular machine for some reason because as of right now the ISO is downloading on the main laptop and the old tester I have (hedging my bets) I did go straight to the HeiDoc site for the download.

It is strange though because both machines are upgrades but a few years between then - not that I am assuming that is the cause it just seems to be on the first machine that I upgraded to because it does seem to have a few little idiosyncrasies of it's own.

The machine itself - my old Sandy Bridge is faster than my clocked Ivy running 7 so do you reckon it would be worth a reinstall on that Sandy machine?

ICIT2LOL, Nov 9, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It wouldn't hurt to see if a clean install may help.

Brink, Nov 9, 2016
  8. ICIT2LOL Win User

Ok Shawn now my only problem id it is going to be one is that I only have the initial code for when I did the upgrade which I think was that generic one see pic for what I get with Showkey.

Now I just checked the product key and got what is in the pic

Problem downloading 10 ISO [​IMG]

Problem downloading 10 ISO [​IMG]

ICIT2LOL, Nov 10, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You should be able to activate Windows 10 with that product key then.

In addition, if you have the digital license linked to your Microsoft account, then Windows should automatically use that license to activate when you use the same Microsoft account during setup.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...ows-10-pc.html

Brink, Nov 10, 2016
  10. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Actually Shawn the original install was 7 Home Premium and why I asked to question how come I got the Pro I think maybe Microsoft got caught up in the moment because it was back then when there must have been so many upgrades going on.

Now complaining of course just I don't want to use that activation code and find I have lost the Pro version because I am beginning to use the 10 machines a lot more now. One of them my main laptop was 7 Pro downgrade so I have no concerns there the other work laptop I bought the 10 Pro OEM because I didn't do the upgrade at the time it was offered.

ICIT2LOL, Nov 10, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm not sure why either then, but something triggered Pro for you. *Confused

Brink, Nov 10, 2016
  12. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Like I said mate I am not complaining what I might do is to install on a new drive and if things go belly up withthe Pro I shall still have the drive it is on now and it was only that it refused to download anything form Heidoc and the other machines have worked lie a charm.

I'll give it one more go just to see what happens after a power off state since then*Wink

ICIT2LOL, Nov 10, 2016
  13. ICIT2LOL Win User

Update Shawn just tried the Heidoc site again on that machine and it went perfectly so it must have a been a glitch*Smile

ICIT2LOL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem downloading 10 ISO - Similar Threads - Problem downloading ISO

2. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  4. Win 10 iso download

Win 10 iso download: when I want to select win 10 home or pro the selection does not come up? What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-iso-download/e74a5814-ae15-4ea0-a59a-109c1d8d9a11
  5. Download .ISO

Download .ISO: I need to download an .ISO of a full install of Windows 10 Professional 64-bit EN with a version number of 1909 AND a build number of 18363.388 or newer. I have to do a repair install of Windows 10 Pro x64 EN with the option of keeping all my files and installed programs. I...
  6. ISO download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISO download: Hi. i was download windows 7 home and the default said that it was to internet explorer instead of the iso burner. How can i change that in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-download/6be8e431-bb34-4978-a37d-37a7d0489f2e
  7. ISO Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISO Download: Heres my question, i have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed and i plan on building my own PC. Can someone explain if i can use that laptop or an iso file to get windows on my new pc, if it will be a full version, if it will ever expire, and what i need to do so?...
  8. Windows 10 ISO Download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 ISO Download: Hello. I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft ISO download page. I downloaded the 64 bit version and was prompted to pick Home or Pro during install. The selection I made was Home. The Activation has not been done yet. My question is, is this a Retail or OEM...
  9. Windows 10 download ISO

Windows 10 download ISO: Hi guys, can you provide me with windows 10 download iso files so I can mount them on my usb drive and do some installs hehe Thanks a bunch, M 58970
  10. Problem with windows 10 iso download

Problem with windows 10 iso download: Tried to download the windows 10 pro iso using the download tool. Download progresses to 100% & starts to verify & then stops. Screen comes up & says "something happened" nothing else & only option is to close? 9529