Windows 10: Problem downloading fitbit app

Discus and support Problem downloading fitbit app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by helpet1212, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Problem downloading fitbit app

Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up

:)

helpet1212, Jun 19, 2016

2. fitbit app will not reinstall?

I have a nokia lumia 635 which I had the fitbit app installed on.. when I updated my fitbit app I started having problems syncing.. So I uninstalled the app and sorted out my fitbit..

Now when I try and re-install the fitbit app I just get the message that the download is 'Pending' and it will download shortly! It showed this message for over 24 hours, and even after cancelling download and starting again I constantly get the same message?

MuddiMuster, Jun 19, 2016
  3. W10 still won't allow download from windows store

Have reset password, received code, input, it accepts, still won't allow access to Store or account, must be problem with account but what to do next? This is very annoying, trying to download fitbit app which has to be downloaded from w store due to fitbit
    policy for w10 only. Wanted fitbit to monitor HR, this kind of shtuff really gets it going. Toshiba i7 with w10 factory install - Any ideas out there?

W10 cannon fodder, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

Problem downloading fitbit app

1. Problem downloading fitbit app - Similar Threads - Problem downloading fitbit

2. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  3. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  4. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  6. windows 10 apps download for fitbit charger 3

windows 10 apps download for fitbit charger 3: Could I get some help to download fitbit charger 3 on to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-apps-download-for-fitbit-charger-3/843903cb-b99e-4f09-bfb0-bff516663502
  7. Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app not updating wrist placement: I am wondering if you have any different suggestions. I have a fitbit charge 2. I run fitbit on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer. On the windows 10 app if I attempt to change the wrist placement it will default back to the same wrist position I had it before....
  8. Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit and bluetooth: All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?...
  9. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  10. Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

in Windows 10 News
    Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix: Fitbit recently updated its Windows 10 app to version 2.36 with bug fixes and improvements but it appears that the update has done more harm than good. According to reports, the Fitbit app is completely broken on Windows Phones after installing the update. In a post on its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fitbit coach deinstallieren