Windows 10: Problem for one user only on Solitaire

Discus and support Problem for one user only on Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP tablet running Windows 10. There are two users, let us call them A & B, and both users play Solitaire and Mahjong. Until today that is!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jetlagged, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Jetlagged Win User

Problem for one user only on Solitaire

I have an HP tablet running Windows 10. There are two users, let us call them A & B, and both users play Solitaire and Mahjong. Until today that is!
    Now user A still has access to both games. However, user B can only access Mahjong. The tile for Solitaire is still visible but when touched the game does not load.

Any ideas please?

:)

Jetlagged, Jan 18, 2016

2. Problem for one user only on Solitaire

Hello and thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately neither of the solutions that you have suggested has worked and user B is still unable to access the Solitaire collection.

Do you have any further suggestions please?

Jetlagged_787, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Problem for one user only on Solitaire

I have an HP tablet running Windows 10. There are two users, let us call them A & B, and both users play Solitaire and Mahjong. Until today that is!

Now user A still has access to both games. However, user B can only access Mahjong. The tile for Solitaire is still visible but when touched the game does not load.

Jetlagged_787, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

Problem for one user only on Solitaire

1. Problem for one user only on Solitaire - Similar Threads - Problem user Solitaire

2. Problem only on one Windows user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem only on one Windows user account: I bought a video game from Steam last week: Dying Light 2. When I launched the game, when it didn't crash instantly, I would be able to navigate the menu and start a game but when the game start, I can only see the HUD everything else was black. I have hundreds of games and...
  3. Problem only on one Windows user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem only on one Windows user account: I bought a video game from Steam last week: Dying Light 2. When I launched the game, when it didn't crash instantly, I would be able to navigate the menu and start a game but when the game start, I can only see the HUD everything else was black. I have hundreds of games and...
  4. Problem with One User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with One User: I have been using Windows 7 SP1 for some time. There are three users using our family PC.Recently, one of us has been having a problem, which is not happening to the other two. All his progams, online and local, are running very slow. The problem is consistent. I have checked...
  5. Problem with One User

Problem with One User: I have been using Windows 7 SP1 for some time. There are three users using our family PC.Recently, one of us has been having a problem, which is not happening to the other two. All his progams, online and local, are running very slow. The problem is consistent. I have checked...
  6. Changing DNS for one user only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing DNS for one user only: I want to change my DNS to NextDNS, but i don't want it to affect other user accounts. Is this possible, maybe with task scheluder or an DNS client that has option to do this? submitted by /u/PvKCpEFAnQY3zxW9NH8q [link] [comments]...
  7. slow pc but only on one user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow pc but only on one user: so for the last few months i haven't been using my admin account on my pc because everytime i log into it i can't do anything on it, the user is extremely slow and all of the programs too so i can't anyone of them, so i have been using a limited user account since last...
  8. Authentication issues for only one user.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Authentication issues for only one user.: I'm having issues related to user authentication in windows. Here are some of my recent symptoms: 1. I receive error code 0x800706be ("An authentication error has occurred") after typing out my credentials when attempting to remote desktop to any computer or user on my...
  9. Downloading Programs For One User Only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Programs For One User Only: Hello, I was wondering how I can go about downloading programs, apps and games without having it appear on the desktop of another user on the same PC? I am the admin of the PC and I have another user account set up for my brother to use. Whenever I download programs only...
  10. Installing Programs to One User Only

Installing Programs to One User Only: On older Windows OS's, I've had no trouble using separate user accounts. When I install a program (actual software, not a Windows Store app) on one, it doesn't show up on another user account. Until now. My wife and I just bought a desktop to share and everything I install...