Windows 10: Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10

Discus and support Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey i've got a problem i cant turn my windows 10 to windows 7. 30 days havent pass and i have all the files of old windows , there is nowhere to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NoMorePain, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10

hey i've got a problem i cant turn my windows 10 to windows 7. 30 days havent pass and i have all the files of old windows , there is nowhere to turn my pc back as you would see on the print, but look at this Screenshot which says in english

Start Advanced

boot from a device or disc (such as a USB drive a DVD), change the windows startup settings or restore Windows from system image. This action will restart your computer.

Restart Now

:)

NoMorePain, Jan 3, 2016

2. Cant activate windows 10

So I bought this computer from a seller with a windows 7 ultimate installed in it working correctly. I upgraded to windows 10 and it was also working correctly. Then I decided to reset my pc and I did, but it failed in the middle of reset, I could try
    again, which I did at first, or turn off my pc. I tried to reset again and it didn't work, so I turned off my pc. I turned it back on and it didn't have any windows on it! I borrowed an windows 10 installation on flash from my friend, as I had no disk to install windows
    7 again. And now it says windows 10 is not activated. Is there any chance I can fix this?

AtisBrencis, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 stuck on restarting screen after update.

My girlfriend has this same problem. Since she downloaded windows 10 from her previous windows 7. she cannot log in. She puts in her password and the blue circle spins until pc turns itself off. She would love to go back to 7 but she has zero control of
    her HP pc to do anything. We need help.

nandan

wisebrickman70, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10

Ztruker, Jan 3, 2016
  5. it says that the windows cant find a previous version but i still have the windows.old on my files..

NoMorePain, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10

1. Problem in turning back my pc into windows 7 from windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem turning

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  5. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  6. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  8. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  9. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...
  10. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...