Windows 10: Problem in Windows 10 Media Download

Discus and support Problem in Windows 10 Media Download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 preview build 10162 and when i try opening the Windows 10 media creation tool this is what happens: [img] I have restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UpperNotch, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Problem in Windows 10 Media Download

I have Windows 10 preview build 10162 and when i try opening the Windows 10 media creation tool this is what happens:

Problem in Windows 10 Media Download [​IMG]

I have restarted my computer 3 times now and nothing has happened.

:)

UpperNotch, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Rivrbend Win User
    Media player only plays the audio, no video.

* Original title: media player in windows 10

Just bought a surface pro with windows 10. media player only plays the audio, no video. Is Microsoft still working on media player, and is this a common problem? should I download another app?

Rivrbend, Jul 29, 2015
  4. syrioust Win User

Problem in Windows 10 Media Download

hello
    i had the same problem and rebooted countless times
    to solve this in windows 7 X64 and should be the same for you too
    you have to turn off your machine wait couple of mintues and start again DONT reboot just turn off and wait and then on
    it worked for me i hope it does for you
    regards

syrioust, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Thank you very much!! This worked for me.

UpperNotch, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem in Windows 10 Media Download

1. Problem in Windows 10 Media Download - Similar Threads - Problem Media Download

2. Problem with the USB in which I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the USB in which I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media: Hi, I have a problem. Last week I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media on a USB because my PC needed it. In the USB there were other files they were only documents, I used OpenOffice and Word to read and modify them but I didn't bother to transfer them on another...
  3. Problem with the USB in which I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the USB in which I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media: Hi, I have a problem. Last week I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media on a USB because my PC needed it. In the USB there were other files they were only documents, I used OpenOffice and Word to read and modify them but I didn't bother to transfer them on another...
  4. Problem with the USB in which I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media: I just downloaded Windows 10 Installation Media https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/Windows10 because there are problems with my Windows Security. There are apps that I can't find in the Windows 10 search or probably had just been deleted, some are there but I...
  6. windows media download

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media download: Hello. I want to download music from you tube, to Media Player, got as far as pasting url in media player, but would not load it, window came up saying not compressed correctly or right codec,or something, can I do anything....
  7. Problems with media player - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with media player - Windows 10: Hi guys media player and youtube does not work all of a sudden. Does not work on any App. Also music making apps freeze and close down. Microsoft Team please help me with my computer issues. Can anyone suggest any fixes or patches?...
  8. problem with media player on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with media player on windows 10: hello. I have a problem when I'm transfering music to a cd, the burn list does not burn all songs, for exanple if the list is 14 songs, it burn only 9 songs, how can I FIX THIS PROBLEM? THANK YOU....
  9. Windows 10 home media download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home media download: Good day all, Might be a dumb question When you install or re-install Windows 10 home, why do you receive all the extra files that are not available to the home version, ie., Hyper-V, Bitlocker, Device Guard, AppLocker, etc? All these files are downloaded and installed but...
  10. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading..: Anybody have this problem with WIN 10? No codes were giving, It just says 'Problem while downloading'. I would like to uninstall - reinstall the APP, but WIN 10 is different not like 8.1.. Any help welcomed. 19721