Windows 10: Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - I have a problem with inking in Windows 10 when using multiple displays. I work with an extended display, with my Lenovo Yoga folded back in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yeatsbaby, Aug 10, 2015.

1. yeatsbaby Win User

Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

Hi - I have a problem with inking in Windows 10 when using multiple displays.

I work with an extended display, with my Lenovo Yoga folded back in tablet mode and connected to an additional desktop screen. I like to work with OneNote open on my Yoga for writing/inking documents, while typing on Word on the other screen. I was able to do this in Windows 8.

I installed Windows 10 last week and I can't do this anymore. When I write on my Yoga it moves the cursor on the desktop screen; nothing appears on the Yoga screen. I've looked at multiscreen setting in Windows 10 and don't see any options there for inking.

Any help? Note that when using multiple screens, Windows 10 only operates in desktop mode. Is perhaps the problem that inking is not permitted in desktop mode? Or is it just some sort of miscommunication between Windows and screens.

Thanks for your help -

:)

yeatsbaby, Aug 10, 2015

2. Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

did you get an answer to your question? I have the same problem and can't find the answer - the link provided in the answer was not helpful - or at least I still couldn't figure out the solution.

TeamGrossman, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per your issue with connecting multiple monitors with Windows 10, I would suggest you to refer to the link for information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope this helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

1. Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem inking multiple

2. Windows 10 Multiple Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Multiple Problems: I've been having a problem since I built my computer 6 years ago where it will shut off randomly under load. Like no blue screen just turns off instantly. It started happening a lot more recently so I got a new PSU thinking it was that. It helped but it still happens, just...
  3. Windows 10 Multiple Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Multiple Problems: I've been having a problem since I built my computer 6 years ago where it will shut off randomly under load. Like no blue screen just turns off instantly. It started happening a lot more recently so I got a new PSU thinking it was that. It helped but it still happens, just...
  4. Windows 10 Multiple Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Windows 10 problems: First I noticed the Start menu not working. None of the MS Community troubleshooting tips running via Powershell, or those from other sites have worked. I did however discover that File Manager also doesn't run from the Taskbar, though I can trick it to run from Task Manager....
  6. Problem with microsoft ink

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with microsoft ink: I like using microsofts windows ink whiteboard tool for work. But with my pen it keeps refocusing to the top of the page. I have no idea why or when its going to do this. It just happens. Its so annoying can I please have help submitted by /u/MCCAKEMario [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch: How can I zoom into an image. I want to overpaint some fine detail but cannot find anywhere an instruction on how to zoom in or out. I'm using a Microsoft Surface Pro operating on Windows 10...
  8. Problem with multiple screens and wallpapers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with multiple screens and wallpapers: Guys please help me on this one.... It's driving me crazy and I just can't for the life of me figure it out... After booting into Diagnostic Mode (msconfig) once, whenever I try to pick separate wallpapers for my screens I get this: [img] Same thing happens when I...
  9. Multiple Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Windows 10 Problems: Hi, I have this issue when I turn on my computer the following issues will occur: UAC prompt will not pop up -I only see the screen dim with the wallpaper background as if the prompt was there Start freezes when going to settings -Start works fine but after I click on...
  10. Multiple problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple problems with Windows 10: I seem to be locked in an endless stream of hurt here. The startup list doesn't show up - I can't start Cortana. I can access command stuff through Win-R and type in the CMD line. I can download from the internet - but not open anything I download - when I try I get "The...