Windows 10: Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

Discus and support Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Florio, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Florio Win User

Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016.

From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook settings and tweaks which have taken me days to organise. There's also the fact that I'll have to chase up the Serial number for the original installation (carried out by a technician at the university where I work after serious recent PC problems).

If anyone has a less drastic solution, I'd be very appreciative *Wink

:)

Florio, Jan 8, 2018
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 8, 2018
  3. Language Packs

Hi Voytek,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you trying to install the Polish language pack for Office only?
    • Are you pertaining to the whole Windows System's default language?
    • Are you looking for the language pack for Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge only?

For the meantime, you can refer to this link to know how to install the necessary language pack needed:

Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016.

Keep us posted.

Best regards,

ErwinJames San, Jan 8, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Hello there once again, @Florio.

Hold WinKey + X or left click Start flag > Choose Apps and Features > Scroll down with keyboard or mouse to find or type Microsoft Office in the search box > Left click on it or Enter key > Choose Modify > Yes to UAC > Choose which repair you would like. I usually do a quick first. If that doesn't repair, then the online.

Tony K, Jan 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016 - Similar Threads - Problem installing Language

2. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  3. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  4. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. English language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  6. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack: I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help...
  7. MS Office 2016 installation problems

MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...
  8. Language pack problems

Language pack problems: I have a language pack installed, and it seems to mess up some apps, they do not load some items - HP support assistant doesn't show the troubleshooting options, intel control panel is not showing the right language. Can I disable the language pack for specific apps? Thanks...
  9. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer: Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was...
  10. Solving problems installing language packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Solving problems installing language packs: Hi, There's a great tutorial by Winaero on removing and adding language packs using the Run command, and direct links to them all. I really needed this to solve a confusing problem in not being able to uninstall or add a pack properly in the usual way. (Tutorial link below)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 30029-1011

2. office 2016 language pack 30029 1011

3. office 2016 language pack 30029-1011

4. problem installing office language pack,
  5. offline installer language office 2016,
  6. issue to install office language pack for win 10,
  7. office error code 30029 1011,
  8. hold winkey x or left click start flag > choose apps and features > scroll down with keyboard or mouse to find or type microsoft office in the search box > left click on it or enter key > choose modify > yes to uac >,
  9. language packs office 2016 install problem,
  10. problem installing language packs office error 30029-1011,
  11. office 2016 language pack error 30029-1011,
  12. problems installing language pack on office 2016,
  13. not able to install langauge pack office 2016,
  14. office is installing in the background 55% language pack,
  15. the installation of microsoft 2016 requires language pack