Windows 10: Problem installing win 10 on HP Probook 4540s.

Discus and support Problem installing win 10 on HP Probook 4540s. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install on my laptop. Got error message "Internal Power Error". Googled, got a work around to try to disable all drivers and restart. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carpy, Aug 2, 2015.

1. carpy Win User

Problem installing win 10 on HP Probook 4540s.

I tried to install on my laptop. Got error message "Internal Power Error".
    Googled, got a work around to try to disable all drivers and restart.
    This was very difficult because computer locked up so quick I had to very fast to get to device manager to complete.
    After many tries, accomplished.
    Reboot I got the same problem.
    Googled problem and found hits about driver conflicts with HP, Dell and Levno.
    I reloaded Win 7 and all my software! Many hours, many updates!
    How can I get compatiable drivers?
    I checked I have a valid copy of Windows 7 according to MS./
    Thanks for your help

:)

carpy, Aug 2, 2015
  2. JWayne111 Win User

need link to IME interface driver > rollback not an option

hp probook 4540s

knowing I'm doing this correctly is so helpful

JWayne111, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Issues With HP Probook 4540s and Windows 10 Upgrade

Just Disable (Hibernation) and Fast Boot in power option

Then Windows 10 will proper Shutdown.

I have hp ProBook 4540s That's Why

So no need to do other things like startup repair or reset your pc

You can ask me any thing about ProBook 4540s....

abdulrahmanzia, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Problem installing win 10 on HP Probook 4540s.

1. Problem installing win 10 on HP Probook 4540s. - Similar Threads - Problem installing Probook

2. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  3. win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 upgrade: HP 4530s Probook: I have an HP 4530s ProBook. It had gone through all upgrades from 7.1 through time quite well. Well, that is compared to other cases I have read about recently with WIN10 udgrade issues. At least it was running well with the latest WIN 10 version. However with WIN 11 I got a...
  4. HP Probook 4540s booting from windows 10 install usb results in a persistent blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Probook 4540s booting from windows 10 install usb results in a persistent blank screen: The logo or anything does not show up. If I press any key enough times eventually one hit of any key results in a beep. Help? Lol never had issues installing Windows on my optiplex.. submitted by /u/bedlambedlamhohoho2 [link] [comments]...
  5. Issue - My Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting in HP probook 4540s. All my bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue - My Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting in HP probook 4540s. All my bluetooth...: Hello, I am using a HP probook 4540s with windows 10. I recently bought a wireless headset which works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect to my laptop it keeps disconnecting after some time. PS: I checked my drivers under bluetooth and they are uptodate....
  6. Can't Get Linux installed on HP Probook

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Get Linux installed on HP Probook: I know this is for windows, but im at my wits end. I am trying, to get kubuntu 20.04 installed onto my hp probook laptop, and I have tried unetbootin, rufus, YUMI, Universal-USB-Installer, BalenaEtcher. NONE of them have worked. Before I went to do this I blanked my laptop...
  7. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  8. HP ProBook 4540s G3 Notebook PCs - Windows Apps Become Unresponsive and Automatically Closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP ProBook 4540s G3 Notebook PCs - Windows Apps Become Unresponsive and Automatically Closes: HP ProBook 4540s G3 Notebook PCs - Windows Apps Become Unresponsive and Automatically Closes (settings,store,camera,etc) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-probook-4540s-g3-notebook-pcs-windows-apps/10b27142-c1df-4479-94f4-85e40761afb0
  9. New HP Probook with Win 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP Probook with Win 10 Pro Education: I bought this product from Newegg last month: HP ProBook 430 G5. At the time it was advertised to have Win 10 Pro not Win 10 Pro Education version. It's past the 30 day return policy before I realized it had the Education version. Will having this version of Win 10 Pro cause...
  10. AMD graphic card problem (Probook 4540s)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD graphic card problem (Probook 4540s): Hi, I have problem with AMD driver in this laptop (Probook 4540s). I tried many drivers, but it was useless. My problem is I cannot configure switchable graphic card. Installer tells me everything is OK, but it look like only the Control center is installed. (Windows 10,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade hp probook 4540 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro

2. how can installing win 10 on probook 4530s

3. installing window 10 on hp probook 4540s