Windows 10: Problem: Lock Screen is changing?

Discus and support Problem: Lock Screen is changing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with my lock screen it always changing or making its own picture. Even though I set it with the picture I like. Anyone? *Sad *Sad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ervinako, Jan 8, 2016.

1. ervinako Win User

Problem: Lock Screen is changing?

Can anyone help me with my lock screen it always changing or making its own picture. Even though I set it with the picture I like. Anyone? *Sad *Sad

:)

ervinako, Jan 8, 2016

2. LOCK SCREEN: LOCK SCREEN IS BLANK

Since of FallCreatorsUpdate the LockScreen is blank - no date & time, no action icons, and the slideshow doesn't work. I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on many computers with newer hardware based on Windows 7/8.1/10, and this issue appears there,
    too. I found the cause of this issue -- when I disable "Play animations in Windows" the LockScreen works fine. But, when I enable this option, issue appears again.

Note: I did clean installation of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

SPECIFICATIONS

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

System type: x64

Version: 1709 (OS Build 16299.214)

Screenshot 1: Current state of the LockScreen - blank (only wallpaper).
    Problem: Lock Screen is changing? [​IMG]

LazarKING993, Jan 8, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Lumia 930 Slow to Wake Up

It's actually not the Photo lock screen that had the problem. It is Live Lock Screen. So you can still use Photo option for your lock screen. However, if you install and reactivate Live Lock Screen, the problem will come back. I suggest you wait reinstalling
    Live Lock Screen until it is out of beta.

7thSense, Jan 8, 2016
  4. PinkAcid Win User

you might have the lock screen set to spotlight

PinkAcid, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem: Lock Screen is changing? - Similar Threads - Problem Lock Screen

2. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  3. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  4. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. language changing on lock screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language changing on lock screen problem: Hello MicrosoftI just installed a windows 10 update but when the update finished i tried to enter my password as usual but the language stayed english which i do not want and i tried to change it into arabic which i want but i discovred that there is no arabic languagenow i...
  6. language changing on lock screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    language changing on lock screen problem: Hello MicrosoftI just installed a windows 10 update but when the update finished i tried to enter my password as usual but the language stayed english which i do not want and i tried to change it into arabic which i want but i discovred that there is no arabic languagenow i...
  7. language changing on lock screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Problem with the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the lock screen: My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP! I have tried all the solutions given under similar solutions but it gave no results...
  9. Lock Screen Changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock Screen Changes: My screen saver keeps changing to my husband's screen saver and our computers are not synced. I'm not sure why this continues to happen but is there a solution? MV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-changes/ec89d74e-9162-44d3-90a3-d10b8701e829
  10. Lock Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...