Windows 10: Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10

Discus and support Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 since from a month or two and decided to update it. My all the files approximately size 6GB is already been downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Khan Suhail, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10

I have been using Windows 10 since from a month or two and decided to update it. My all the files approximately size 6GB is already been downloaded with help of "Windows 10 Update assistant". Now when it comes to installation i've been getting error like,'Sorry,we are having trouble determining if Your pc can run windows 10'. I have restarted my PC several times, tried re downloading the update, ran your windows update troubleshooter but no solution. My specs--1TB HardDrive, 4GBDDR3, 2.0Ghz AMD A8 processor.

:)

Khan Suhail, Aug 21, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 21, 2018
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 21, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10

1. Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem regarding installing

2. regarding new updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding new updates: as per new update of windows, paint background removal update is not showing in paint and not showing removal and layers tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-new-updates/7741ba40-56d6-4fba-b1e3-b7a44b108f0d
  3. regarding new updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding new updates: as per new update of windows, paint background removal update is not showing in paint and not showing removal and layers tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-new-updates/7741ba40-56d6-4fba-b1e3-b7a44b108f0d
  4. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  5. Problems regarding installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems regarding installing windows: I am having weird problems with my PC.I cannot update nor clean install windows 10 beyond build version 1909.A bootable usb of windows 10 build 2004 which works on my friends pc but in pc i cannot enter windows setup and my pc just restarts and no response and i cant get no...
  6. Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10: While I was updating my windows due to insufficient power in my laptop battery my laptop shut down and when I tried to turn on my laptop it boots up and shows a black screen . So is there a way to recover my windows without loosing my data ?...
  7. Regarding the new update

Regarding the new update: I had updated my laptop as there was a new update available. After updating everything seems wrong. Everything is blurry. I am not able to view any pdf. My office subscription is not working properly i have a life membership. The names of the documents are not visible....
  8. problem regarding window updation

problem regarding window updation: I have encountered error regarding window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-updation/82829bed-ec5f-4734-9c52-0ef442ee576d
  9. problem regarding window update

problem regarding window update: window was not updated .please check the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-update/31ec8178-70a2-4b72-b2a8-aaa0ff43f3a0
  10. Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update: Hello everyone!! I'm facing a problem after updating my laptop to 1511 or November update. After updating my windows 10, it shows an error message that your Windows is "inactive". But before updating it was activated. I need to know if there's any solution for this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updates regarding windows phone 10