Windows 10: Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS

Discus and support Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all i am hoping someone can help me. i have installed Mercedes EWA/epc/wis workshop manual / parts cat on my Windows 10,but I am having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dell, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Dell Win User

Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS

Hi all
    i am hoping someone can help me.
    i have installed Mercedes EWA/epc/wis workshop manual / parts cat on my Windows 10,but I am having trouble running it and I have just found out that I have activated it with the wrong MAC address it is using Ethernet MAC address when it should be activated using the wifi MAC address as the Ethernet cable is not connected,but I don't know how to make the program use the wifi MAC address instead.
    any help would be much appreciated thank in advance

:)

Dell, Nov 4, 2016

2. HP Laserjet 1100 does not work with Windows 10

After a short testing I found out that removing the ECP port and rescan hardware changes fix the problem until next restart.

The final solution is to allow ECP Port to use any IRQ in Device Manager - ECP Port settings. So thumbs up to user MakabeliRises, one of his tries was successful.

GáborTakács, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Problems with WP7 connecting to my bluetooth headset

Same problem here - Mercedes not seeing my phone... am checking with Mercedes to see if this is a known issue.

Matt Rutherford, Nov 4, 2016
  4. Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS

Are you sure that your Mercedes software is W10 compliant?

My version needs to run in a Virtual Machine as it was iintended to run on Windows Vista ... long, long time ago, I can still remember .... *Smile

SteveGPhoto, Nov 5, 2016
  5. Dell Win User
    Thanks for reply
    Yes as it is sept 2016 and fully comparable, anyway I have sorted out how to get it to use the correct MAC address by accident as I turned the router off to do a job at home and when I turned it on again it found the correct address and it is now activated,but I am still unable to open either epc or wis,if I click on either epc or wis it just asks do I want to save or open , I click on open and it just asks again so something is still not correct but I don't know what.

Dell, Nov 5, 2016
  6. Sorry, Dell, I'm not any real help here *Sad

SteveGPhoto, Nov 6, 2016
  7. Dell Win User
    Hi all
    I am still having trouble opening either epc or wis on windows 10 to go I have installed it on my friends win 10 laptop and it works fine so it is not a win 10 problem so it must be either a wintogo problem or a mac problem please see screen shot.
    MHH AUTO
    All I get when I try to open is do I want to open or save this I click open and it asks again do I want to open or save.
    I have installed ewa version 1.24.258.21 java 8.40 although I have also tried java 8.111 and i am using I/E 11.
    I at first thought it may be a activation problem but I got new keys from this site and still the same.
    The reason for using wintogo is I only have a small hard drive on my mac.
    but I have had no other problems running win 10 to go and I need to get this working as I look after 75 vehicles and most of them are Mercedes.
    If some kind person could help me that would be great.
    Thanks in advance

Dell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS

1. Problem running Mercedes EWA/ECP/WIS - Similar Threads - Problem running Mercedes

2. PC run into problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC run into problem: I boot the computer and got this error and I tried to restart multiple times and it loops in the same screen. Please help me I need my computer I have a lot of works to do. Thank you in advance....
  3. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  4. There was a problem running this tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem running this tool: today 22/06/2020, i tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 operating system into windows 10 operating system. so i downloaded the media creation tool and started to download the necessary files. after downloading 100%, then it shows the error message that "we are unable to run...
  5. run command problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    run command problem: what I enter in run command it is not saving history why so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-command-problem/c25284b3-3a40-4898-aa2f-bd7912b033d6
  6. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  7. Run Menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Run Menu problem: When I use RUN menu it doesn't seem to show past commands. Somebody told me a while ago how ti fix it but I can't find the answer now. 121556
  8. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP: When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and connected Sites. On the Event Viewer you will get the error 0x80040a02 (DSC_E_NO_SUITABLE_CDC). [IMG] The below solution if for...
  9. Parallel port set to EPP in BIOS shows as ECP in W10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Parallel port set to EPP in BIOS shows as ECP in W10 x64: I have the parallel port set to EPP mode in the BIOS but Device Manager shows it as ECP. Is this normal? Thanks Dave 77791
  10. There was a problem running this tool.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem running this tool.: Hi there someone here encounter this problem ?? i wanna try to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10. but i have encountered this error. anyone knows how to fix this ?? thanks in advance GOD Bless. [img] 74394