Windows 10: Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings

Discus and support Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the store app full screen I cannot see the search box at top of app. The smaller (narrower) I make the window containing the store app then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jjthenovice, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings

When I open the store app full screen I cannot see the search box at top of app. The smaller (narrower) I make the window containing the store app then the search box starts to come into view but never fully. Also with the people and mail apps when I choose settings and then accounts I can just barely seen the left edge of accounts window when in full screen. If I reduce the size of the window (making it narrower) then I can see more of the accounts window but never all of it (because it not wide enough). Hope this makes sense. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a solution? My screen resolution is set properly. It was ok on 9926 but not on 10041 or 10049 (I'm running 10049).

:)

jjthenovice, Mar 30, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Lock screen

In addition to above check the setting in Settings > Accounts and select sign-in options. See if the setting under Privacy, Show account details is On or Off.

neilpzz, Mar 30, 2015
  3. E-mail

Hi

you can see all e-mails or what date you want to by following the steps as under:

1- go to Settings

2- go to E-mails and Accounts

3- Select your account which you want to change the settings

4- go to the option "Download email from"

5- select your desire time for downloading E-mails.

Problem Solved ?

or not

YasirRaza_Leo, Mar 30, 2015
Thema:

Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings

1. Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings - Similar Threads - Problem seeing accounts

2. Not seeing "Device Encryption" under settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not seeing "Device Encryption" under settings: Hello,I have previously had bitlocker encryption enabled on my laptop. However, wanted to disabled it due to repeatedly getting prompted for the key. I disabled bit locker but now I cannot find anywhere to enable it again. I have a windows 10 laptop as well....
  3. Not seeing "Device Encryption" under settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing "Device Encryption" under settings: Hello,I have previously had bitlocker encryption enabled on my laptop. However, wanted to disabled it due to repeatedly getting prompted for the key. I disabled bit locker but now I cannot find anywhere to enable it again. I have a windows 10 laptop as well....
  4. Not seeing "Device Encryption" under settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleting work email account under Settings > Email & Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting work email account under Settings > Email & Accounts: Under Settings > Email & Accounts there is a section called Accounts used by other apps. There are two email addresses under there. One is my person address which is ok. The other is my work email address which I would like to remove. I click the work email address. Then...
  6. Deleting work email account under Settings > Email & Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting work email account under Settings > Email & Accounts: Under Settings > Email & Accounts there is a section called Accounts used by other apps. There are two email addresses under there. One is my person address which is ok. The other is my work email address which I would like to remove. I click the work email address. Then...
  7. Can't open GForceExperience under one Windows account but no problem under another account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open GForceExperience under one Windows account but no problem under another account: by saying account, I mean the account to log in the system, not GForceExperience account. So my PC has two accounts, mine and my wife's. I'll need to log into her account to update my Nvidia driver everytime. Another mystery is, I can only launch Battle.net within a certain...
  8. Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons: Jag har installerat Embird på min dator och efter installation så i Explorer har texten under bland annat ikonerna förändrats.Texten är så liten så jag ser inte vad den säger. Jag har försökt att avinstallera programmet och har gjort en återställning till en tidigare...
  9. desktop problem: mouse hover selection is not under mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop problem: mouse hover selection is not under mouse cursor: I got the Anniversary Update a month or two back. And ever since I have this problem on desktop icons. The mouse hover selection is shifted away from cursor, in a way that the next icon is selected, not the one under cursor. 9bwq07tNFyc When I click, the icon with the...
  10. Unable to see selected buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to see selected buttons: If a dialog box pops up, I can't see which button is the default. All I see are boxes with text in them which don't even look like buttons. This means I have to use my mouse to click the button instead of using the Enter key to select the default button. Win 7 had a 3D...