Windows 10: Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype)

Discus and support Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] The image says by itself .. When I try to put it to the very edge, it snaps it away a little .. Is there a setting or something to turn this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stalker13710, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype)

Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype) [​IMG]

The image says by itself .. When I try to put it to the very edge, it snaps it away a little .. Is there a setting or something to turn this thing off? Noticed this problem just with skype, not anything else ..

:)

Stalker13710, Jul 30, 2015

2. A window will not meet the edge of the screen

Are you using multiple monitors?

MichealOrlando, Jul 30, 2015
  3. snasox Win User
    A window will not meet the edge of the screen

Have you not read my post?

snasox, Jul 30, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype)

haha yeah it seems to be so, pretty annoying. however, with a smooooooooth mouse movement you can put it to the right side without getting it snapped off from it *Smile

interesting stuff, gonna check if theres something possible to do with this (10240 insider)

batlhilz, Jul 30, 2015
  5. tried to put it slowly in the place, and I did it ! .. But whenever I close the chat window and open it again, it sits back in that annoying position Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype) :mad:

Stalker13710, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype)

1. Problem setting window to the edge of the screen (Skype) - Similar Threads - Problem setting window

2. Skype screen sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype screen sharing: Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They can only see a black screen. This didn't happen when I was using the older version of skype....
  3. New Edge Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Edge Settings Problems: i have two concerns on the new edge for windows 10 my text wont format to what i checked and my homepage isnt opening up with myyahoo but msn how do i fix both. ty....
  4. Skype problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype problem: Windows 10 v1909 64bit,latest version of Skype.The skype icon on the task bar is showing "signed out" when I am signed in, is there anywhere to correct this, as I have a relative in Canada asking why I don`t show as signed in? 145232
  5. Skype problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype problem: Windows 10 v1909 64bit,latest version of Skype.The skype icon on the task bar is showing "signed out" when I am signed in, is there anywhere to correct this, as I have a relative in Canada asking why I don`t show as signed in? 145232
  6. Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.: I set my color theme from the default Cyan color, to a cherry Red, but some Windows apps have their static non-customizable background-colors. (sometimes there are no Icons at all, with non-default background-colors on tiles, e.g. Chrome or Visual Studio, but that is an...
  7. camera settings for Skype

camera settings for Skype: In trying to make a video call on Skype, it gives me a message that says Skype needs permission to use your camera. When checking on my camera settings, it shows that it is on for Skype. What is the problem. The camera has worked in the past....
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...
  10. problem with microphone and skype in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with microphone and skype in windows 10: Hello , I have a serious issue with using microphone in windows 10. A few monthes ago i upgraded to windows 10 and i started having problems with skype - i heared people talking to me but they didn't hear what i said in microphone . I'm using usb microphone that is built in...