Windows 10: Problem starting bluestacks

Discus and support Problem starting bluestacks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, On IE browsing bluestacks.com I succeeded download and install bluestacks on Win10. But I can't start it. I have tried restart bluestacks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by satimis, Oct 10, 2017.

1. satimis Win User

Problem starting bluestacks

Hi folks,

On IE browsing bluestacks.com
    I succeeded download and install bluestacks on Win10. But I can't start it. I have tried restart bluestacks including restart Win10 OS several times but still failed. At end of starting always request for "Restart BlueStacks / OS"

After having tried for an hour finally I got it started and upgraded to v3 but only a dark window resulted on the screen. Please help. Thanks

Regards

:)

satimis, Oct 10, 2017

2. Blue screen when i start bluestacks

i was using bluestacks 2.0, it was working well. but after I upgraded to Bluestacks 3 my system started to crash. Bluescreen appear every time I start windows and run bluestacks. I thought it was window problem, I formatted C drive and installed fresh
    window. I installed bluestacks and when I run it, same problem appeared, Blue screen.

waseem adil, Oct 10, 2017
  3. BlueStacks on Windows 10.

I had installed this BlueStacks on my pc. The .exe file I downloaded got extracted on opening it then it asked for a permission and it got installed. On the last window there was a check box for Start(Start the BlueStacks) I did choosed it and then it
    finished. Now no BlueStacks opened ever. I cannot find it on programs. I want to uninstall it because on reinstalling the same it pops Bluestacks is aleady installed.

HarshitJaiswal, Oct 10, 2017
  4. dskiller Win User

dskiller, Oct 11, 2017
  5. satimis Win User
    satimis, Oct 11, 2017
  6. satimis Win User
    Hi dskiller,

Performed following steps:-

On IE URL run;
    memuplay.com

Download and install memuplay without problem nor having any error displayed

Launch memuplay;
    it was stucked at 99% without further progress

I tried reboot Win10 and re-launch memuplay several times without solution. Lauch always stopped at 99%. Also Multiple Instance Manager halt at 88%

On googling I found;
    Memu stuck 99 error System Fail to Start problem help
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/memu-...elp-mizan-mcn/

Through difficulty and multiple attempts I installed both 3dp and memu.

Launching memuplay still stopped at 99%

Please help. Thanks

Regards

satimis, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem starting bluestacks - Similar Threads - Problem starting bluestacks

2. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  3. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  6. bluestacks installation problem

bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  7. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  8. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  9. BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...
  10. BlueStacks installation problem :(

BlueStacks installation problem :(: So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%. Then pops up the window saying that- ''windows cannot find MICROINSTALLERNATIVE.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 1903 bluestack failed to start