Windows 10: problem suspend and hibernate

Discus and support problem suspend and hibernate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have problems with my pc with windows 10 is a few months that do not go suspend and hibernate. They operate at random, sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kisspachyousee, Jun 28, 2016.

1. problem suspend and hibernate

Hello everyone,
    I have problems with my pc with windows 10 is a few months that do not go suspend and hibernate.
    They operate at random, sometimes it works the suspension, other times hibernation, others neither. Hybrid sleep does not work!
    I have updated the driver of graphics cards, I disabled the fast boot, I also tried to format but nothing has changed!
    I have a 500 Gb hard disk Asus s301lp 7200rpm, 12GB ram, i7 processor, dual video card intel and AMD.
    Do you know how to help me?

:)

kisspachyousee, Jun 28, 2016

2. password box missin on start

When I start the computer or bring it back from hibernate, the screen appears but ther is no box for the password. I have to do a restart and it appears but I lose any work suspended in hibernate.

Dancingspirit9, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Computer does not Start after Updating to Fall Creators Update.

The same behavior I have observed in desktop computer. I have checked settings before I am away for a computer during test. Elapsed time of 25 minutes the computer does not hibernate. When I rechecked the settings Windows 10 undo my settings and reset to
    default values 1h to sleep (suspended) and 2h to hibernate. The value had been configured to 25 min

I believe there is a software bug in this window 10 fall creators version. Before this upgrade, the hibernation was working correctly in build 1703

Andre_Melo_Medeiros, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

problem suspend and hibernate

1. problem suspend and hibernate - Similar Threads - problem suspend hibernate

2. Uhrs suspended problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uhrs suspended problem: Hello sir/madam problem on UHRS when I go to sign in it's showing like account not authorized I have checked all, date and time even I log out and relogin to Microsoft account please do something to login in UHRS....
  3. Uhrs suspended problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uhrs suspended problem: Hello sir/madam problem on UHRS when I go to sign in it's showing like account not authorized I have checked all, date and time even I log out and relogin to Microsoft account please do something to login in UHRS....
  4. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logging suspended or hibernated mode: Is there a way, on the Event Viewer , to see when a PC has entered automatically or manually Suspended Mode or Hibernated Mode ? and when it has come out of it ?Is there a way to check these events on the Event Viewer or another kind of log ?...
  5. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging suspended or hibernated mode: Is there a way, on the Event Viewer , to see when a PC has entered automatically or manually Suspended Mode or Hibernated Mode ? and when it has come out of it ?Is there a way to check these events on the Event Viewer or another kind of log ?...
  6. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problems with hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with hibernate: I almost only use hibernate when turning off my Windows 10 computer. But often I guess every 10th time when I turn on my computer after hibernate Windows 10 just starts as if I had turned of my computer or made a restart. When it does that all my work has gone. Can I see in...
  8. Can't make windows to hibernate or suspend

Can't make windows to hibernate or suspend: Since I've updated to Windows 10 Clean install , I cant make it hibernate or suspend. When I try to suspend, it turns on, lights goes up, but screen and keyboard/mouse dont respond. Gotta restart manually, and here happens something strange, that is after this restart,...
  9. Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook

Hibernate and Suspend turn off my ASUS VivoBook: Both options doesn't work since last windows update, i've tried all the solutions on internet forums, like this on CMD Window: Sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  10. Hibernation Problem

Hibernation Problem: Using Win 10, computer is set for hibernation however when I go to start/power/hibernate, computer goes to hibernation only to come back on in less than a minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem/0e5b7139-5ff5-4be1-8d74-c48ab6e29377