Windows 10: PROBLEM TO RENAME THE NAME OF AN ENVELOPE EXISTING ON THE WORKING AREA OF PC

Discus and support PROBLEM TO RENAME THE NAME OF AN ENVELOPE EXISTING ON THE WORKING AREA OF PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day. First of all please let me know shall we communicate in english or greek language ? Now on the problems which appeared suddendly yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sjm6049, Aug 16, 2018.

1. sjm6049 Win User

PROBLEM TO RENAME THE NAME OF AN ENVELOPE EXISTING ON THE WORKING AREA OF PC

Good day.

First of all please let me know shall we communicate in english or greek language ? Now on the problems which appeared suddendly yesterday without any mark. I have an envelope and i change the name then I place this envelope inside another envelope and the name of the envelope change to the first.

Before yesterday I did have this malfunction. Also another problem , I open the notices and there is one notice there which i double clik to open and read but nothing happen. Of course the notice after that dissapear. But after a litle the notice ia again there. I do the same movement again but nothing happen. Then again the notice is there and continue like a looping. Is that serious job to work like this ?

:)

sjm6049, Aug 16, 2018

2. change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Printing envelopes

I try to print envelopes from an existing address list using word 2013 or word pad I get to the envelope set up with the address and return address shown but when I press print it does not go to the printer but goes to "save as" and does not print the
    envelope. I'm in Windows 10 and my printer is Canon MP490.

RupertStrobel, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. PROBLEM TO RENAME THE NAME OF AN ENVELOPE EXISTING ON THE WORKING AREA OF PC - Similar Threads - PROBLEM RENAME NAME

2. How to rename file to name of existing one with replacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to rename file to name of existing one with replacing: When I use windows 11 file explorer for renaming file to some file name, which exists in current folder, system offers to rename to some other name adding number... In previous versions it was possible to choose replace existing file and finish task in one action. How can I...
  3. How to rename file to name of existing one with replacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to rename file to name of existing one with replacing: When I use windows 11 file explorer for renaming file to some file name, which exists in current folder, system offers to rename to some other name adding number... In previous versions it was possible to choose replace existing file and finish task in one action. How can I...
  4. File Rename Error - Edit part of existing Name - Select All - Rewrite Name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Rename Error - Edit part of existing Name - Select All - Rewrite Name: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-rename-bug/3ae7aa45-f157-4d67-a6ad-6ec940e7b92bI'm having this exact same problem.The answer there didn't address the error.That post was locked.The problems not fixed....
  5. File Rename Error - Edit part of existing Name - Select All - Rewrite Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Rename Error - Edit part of existing Name - Select All - Rewrite Name: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-rename-bug/3ae7aa45-f157-4d67-a6ad-6ec940e7b92bI'm having this exact same problem.The answer there didn't address the error.That post was locked.The problems not fixed....
  6. File Rename Error - Edit part of existing Name - Select All - Rewrite Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The Registry Editor cannot rename, The specified key name already exists

in Windows 10 News
    The Registry Editor cannot rename, The specified key name already exists: [ATTACH]This post shows how to fix the Registry Editor cannot rename the specified key; name already exists error. Windows sometimes throw an error message when you try to rename a key in the Registry Editor. The error says: Error Renaming Value. The Registry Editor cannot...
  8. Rename PC problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rename PC problem: After installing Win10 Pro to my PC, I want to rename my PC. I go to Settings>system>about as per manual said. Unluckily, after click "about" button, my windows back to normal screen. No information on "About" section as normal, it likes closing system page. Other sections...
  9. Envelopes

Envelopes: How do I print a business envelope? Printer keeps saying add paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelopes/a2770446-47cf-4821-b6d1-f0594990c74f
  10. renaming pc become a problem!

renaming pc become a problem!: why every thing is going with that windows 10!!!!...ortherwise; i have renamed my pc from DESKTOP-********** to ABDENNOUR-PC like before the clear install from windows 7 to be easy to access to my files on other PCs connected to the same WiFi, and rebooting... after that my...