Windows 10: Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

Discus and support Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well the repair worked like a charm with the updated USB installation; however, it did not fix my font problem. I really am tempted to go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rollerdog, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Rollerdog Win User

Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

Well the repair worked like a charm with the updated USB installation; however, it did not fix my font problem.

I really am tempted to go back to win 7 just for the graphical UI improvements.

I assume there is no way to do an in-place update of win 10 back to win 7 to avoid re-installation of all the programs.

Rollerdog, Apr 30, 2016
  2. dalchina New Member

Hi, you have 30 days from upgrading to revert to previous version (Shift + restart + navigate via Troubleshooting). That's what your Windows.old is - your previous Windows folder.

Otherwise restore the disk image you remembered to create before upgrading... well, if you did.. recommended procedure.

Please also feel free to search the forum for
    blurry text
    fuzzy font
    blurry font

etc - quite a lot of threads.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

1. Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace - Similar Threads - Problem trying perform

2. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  3. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  4. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  6. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  7. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

8. Problem in performing repair upgrade.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem in performing repair upgrade.: Since, last week I am having a problem regarding my windows defender. It is not showing anything the whole screen has gone blank just leaving the two lines. When I checked on net others were having this problem too. I followed the solutions recommended to them. Most of them...
  9. Why can't User perform inplace upgrade?

Why can't User perform inplace upgrade?: I'm an Insider. When a new release is ready, Microsoft manage to replace my existing windows with the new version but retaining all my programs and files. If I use the latest official ISO however I am not offered this option. The best MS offer is to "keep my files and data"...
  10. Why can't User perform inplace upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't User perform inplace upgrade?: I'm an Insider. When a new release is ready, Microsoft manage to replace my existing windows with the new version but retaining all my programs and files. If I use the latest official ISO however I am not offered this option. The best MS offer is to "keep my files and data"...