Windows 10: Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Discus and support Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vitorhoch, Nov 29, 2023.

1. vitorhoch Win User

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?

:)

vitorhoch, Nov 29, 2023

2. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the public beta version

# here is the question

I have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Public Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft PC Manager Public Beta became PC Manager, and the previous beta name became Windows Master.The installation package for the Microsoft PC Manager beta is MSPCManager, the installation folder name is Microsoft PC manager, and the icon is blue M shaped.I have turned off the update of the Microsoft PC Manager beta, but I found that suddenly the Microsoft PC Manager public beta appeared on my computer, and the Microsoft PC Manager folder was occupied by the public beta program, the beta installation folder became Windows Master, and my shortcut was replaced with the public beta version.<br>

I have uninstalled the public beta several times and reinstalled the beta, the blue logo version. But the public beta version will still be installed automatically to my computer. How do I prevent my Microsoft PC Manager beta from being replaced by the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta. And I found that the beta version is not replaced, but the public beta is always installed automatically. I want to uninstall the public beta and disable the installation of the public beta when I'm using the beta.

Sze Wing Tong, Nov 29, 2023
  3. PanosG Win User
    Microsoft PC Manager Beta app now available  

I made the mistake to install it, and now how do I uninstall it? I want to say all, and restoring Windows Defender.
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website. 379146d1668502504t-microsoft-pc-manager-beta-app-now-available-security_problem.jpg

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website. 379147d1668502504t-microsoft-pc-manager-beta-app-now-available-security_problem2.jpg

PanosG, Nov 29, 2023
  4. PanosG Win User

Microsoft PC Manager Beta app now available  

Hello Brink, I have already uninstalled but the Microsoft Defender real-time protection is off (gray)!
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website. 379165d1668502504t-microsoft-pc-manager-beta-app-now-available-security_problem.jpg

PanosG, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website. - Similar Threads - Problem uninstalling Manager

2. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  3. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version: # here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft...
  4. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version: # here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft...
  5. microsoft website problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft website problem: brave has blocked more trackers on https://microsoft.com than any other website ive seen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-website-problem/40ea9981-fe82-4b63-b137-1a0a47ebdae9
  6. My MS PC management website, 'remove PC'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My MS PC management website, 'remove PC': Here is my management page for 6 of my pc's. What would happen if I do the 'remove PC', by clicking top right dots. How does that affect my logging into my PC on the PC on a reboot? What does that do? [img] 172312
  7. Website Management

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website Management: I have placed a variety of controls over my children's Microsoft accounts but they don't seem to prevent certain things: My child can create a new profile in Microsoft Edge My child seems to have access to https://account.microsoft.com/ even though it is in the blocked list...
  8. Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta: I installed the RTX beta before realizing that I do not have the minimum recommended specs to play it. I then opted out of the beta test through the insider hub, and uninstalled the game. When I reinstalled the game it was still the RTX beta version, and it still has the...
  9. Problem with Xbox Beta for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Xbox Beta for PC: Hello, ive recently bought and installed all the DLCs for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and I played for roughly 16 hours before getting off. I took a nap for about 2 hours and went back on to play. Now its saying i dont have the DLCs at all aside from the "Tournament!" DLC. I...
  10. Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console: How do I uninstall the ms management console? i am always getting this dialog box saying that the administrator has blocked the particular app from running. how do i uninstall it permenently?...