Windows 10: Problem updating Win10 ver1603

Discus and support Problem updating Win10 ver1603 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi again. A couple of days ago I had some serious problems with games on Windows 10 ver 1709 so I decided to do a fresh install. The problem started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ricky Mac, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Ricky Mac Win User

Problem updating Win10 ver1603

Hi again.

A couple of days ago I had some serious problems with games on Windows 10 ver 1709 so I decided to do a fresh install. The problem started when found out the version of my copy is 1603.

I checked for updates on Windows Update hoping it would install the 1709 (in first place) instead of 1803 from a jump. The 1803 always fails it's installation, it just does and endless loop (downloading, installing, restarting over and over) and never finishes, so it cant be installed (I was able to install it once and runs horrible, so I don't want it - Not an option)

Due to these reasons I NEED the Fall Creators version as soon as posible.

The current version I have has some serious bugs (cant set a pin, when I use the biometric it just says "hello" and doesn't start)

Can you help me? is there any official ISO or KB I need to download to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Ricky Mac, Jul 22, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Problem updating Win10 ver1603 [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem updating Win10 ver1603 - Similar Threads - Problem updating Win10

2. Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES: I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still didn't exist. I have two computers now that won't run Chrome properly or at all... that may have been the intention....
  3. Win10 update problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 update problem: When doing a recent Win10 update on my wide's PC something went awry and a TEMP account has been created which gives a standard MS screen on bootup. I have Googled the problem and see that I need to go into Settings and change to the original account which I can see in File...
  4. Win10 v2004 update problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 v2004 update problems: Why did this update disable sharing on the Win 10 computers? I have two computers running Win 10 and two running Win 7. After the update to v 2004 neither of the Win 10 computers could find the shares on the Win 10 ones, but they could still see the Win 7 ones in File...
  5. Win10 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Update Problem: [ATTACH] I have not been able to update Win10 since June when i attempt to do so it tells me my PC cant run win 10 (which always gives me a chuckle, since i upgraded back when it was free) the reason given is that the SRP cant be updated, clicking on Microsoft link just...
  6. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  7. win10 update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update problems: Latest update resulted in loss of optical drive/dvd , but it does show in device manager under Hidden Items. And, Epson WF-4630 malfunction . Downloading new driver from US site helped but now cannot print in A5....
  8. Win10 Updates Problems

Win10 Updates Problems: The 1803 update wiped out several programs on my HP laptop---lost saved emails--and downloads Further updates on my Acer desktop wiped out my desktop- Additional updates move programs off the desktop and deletes others All changes require several hours to reset to a...
  9. Win10 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Update Problems: Machine is an Asus ROG GL552vw that came with Win 10 Home. I've had it about 1 1/2 years. Every significant Win 10 update has broken something on the machine, usually its ability to shut down or sleep/hibernate properly. This appears to be related to Microsoft updating...
  10. Problem downloading Win10 Updates

Problem downloading Win10 Updates: I am trying to update my Laptop which has Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit with SP1, to Windows 10. I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO files and successfully burned a DVD. During the burning process the integrity of the burn process was checked and was confirmed as OK. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 ver1603 download