Windows 10: problem when I restart my windows 10 32 bit pc

Discus and support problem when I restart my windows 10 32 bit pc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Firefox as my default browser I have it set as my default browser in my settings and everything works fine even when I boot up in the morning... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jerrypc1, Dec 30, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

problem when I restart my windows 10 32 bit pc

I have Firefox as my default browser I have it set as my default browser in my settings and everything works fine even when I boot up in the morning everything is fine but anytime during the day that I restart for anything it goes into the restart action but then the screen stays black for 5 min. and 34 seconds I Timed it and it has a small blinking light in the upper left corner when it finally gets through the restart mode everything is fine except my Firefox
    Browser is gone everything else works right but everywhere my FF browser was like in the taskbar and in the start list is a white box if you click on it says the item Firefox.exe will no longer work properly so I have to d/l and install it again and then it works fine. by the way if you shut it down and then start it up it's fine it's just when you restart it that it happens.thanks for any help.Jerry

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 30, 2015

2. Will without prefetchw, windows 10 can be install on 64 bit pc?

Actually, when I update bios, my 32 bit pc showing 64 bit pc. I have a window 10 of 32 bit after bios update I try to install Windows 10 64 bit but it shows that prefetchw is not there. Then how i install windows 10 64 bit to my pc or continue with Windows
    10 32 bit with 64 bit pc.

Siddharth_ver, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Will without prefetchw, windows 10 can be install on 64 bit pc?

Actually, when I update bios, my 32 bit pc showing 64 bit pc. I have a window 10 of 32 bit after bios update I try to install Windows 10 64 bit but it shows that prefetchw is not there. Then how i install windows 10 64 bit to my pc or continue with Windows
    10 32 bit with 64 bit pc.

Siddharth_ver, Dec 30, 2015
  4. jerrypc1 Win User

Just to let you know I found the problem I uninstalled the Firefox And the Firefox maintenance from the control panel and then reinstalled it and now the problem is solved. Jerry

jerrypc1, Dec 31, 2015
Thema:

1. problem when I restart my windows 10 32 bit pc - Similar Threads - problem restart bit

2. I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After...: I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After restarting I can't enter into my windows it's showing ' something happened and your pin isn't available '....
  3. I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After...: I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After restarting I can't enter into my windows it's showing ' something happened and your pin isn't available '....
  4. I have changed the configuration of my laptop to 32 bits and restarted the pc. After...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Stuck on restart and 32 bit v64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on restart and 32 bit v64bit: My Dell XPS 15 gets stuck when I log in and press restart . I have tried doing a hard restart with the power button and various solutions suggested on the internet but if I am logged in it gets stuck on restart . If I reattach before logging in it restarts ok . Any...
  6. Stuck on restart and 32 bit v64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on restart and 32 bit v64bit: My Dell XPS 15 gets stuck when I log in and press restart . I have tried doing a hard restart with the power button and various solutions suggested on the internet but if I am logged in it gets stuck on restart . If I reattach before logging in it restarts ok . Any...
  7. windows 10 64 on 32 bit pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 64 on 32 bit pc: I installed windows 10 64 on a 32 bit pc will it work just fine or ...... plz help am not sure about if it gonna work smoothly or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-64-on-32-bit-pc/c88f5c2f-eac5-4f0a-b531-d65902ff64e9
  8. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  9. whether my pc is 32 bit or 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Customization
    whether my pc is 32 bit or 64 bit?: In my pc, SYSTEM INFORMATION shows 86 based system. and in ABOUT PC it shows 64 base system.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whether-my-pc-is-32-bit-or-64-bit/e0e58ade-65d2-4111-8998-b8b3b6902e4b
  10. 32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC

32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC: My PC has 64-bit archtecture and runs 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1903. I have an old but well working printer with only a 32-bit driver. I need to run 32-bit Windows 10 to be able to use the printer. I have downloaded 32-bit Windows.iso and "burned " it on a USB hard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i restart windows cant continue

2. windows 10 32bit and prefetchw issue