Windows 10: Problem when Open or save file in some of application

Discus and support Problem when Open or save file in some of application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi , I just reinstall windows 10 , and after a few days looks like I encounter some display error . When I tried to open or save file in some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sentosa, Apr 8, 2018.

1. sentosa Win User

Problem when Open or save file in some of application

Hi ,

I just reinstall windows 10 , and after a few days looks like I encounter some display error .
    When I tried to open or save file in some application it doesn't show what it should be.

I attach the picture.

Problem when Open or save file in some of application [​IMG]

Problem when Open or save file in some of application [​IMG]

any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

:)

sentosa, Apr 8, 2018
  2. dossari Win User

Nokia 9500 Media Files Problems

Hello every one

Hope you can find some solution for me. here is my problem when I recieve a media file through Bluetooth it will open but when I save it some times it will open for some days then it won`t open and some other times once I saved it shows(no application is installed
    for this file).

Another thing some times it will show some error when I attempt to open the File Manager then it will delete the whole files from the Memory Card.

Thank you all

dossari, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Unable to open skydrive docs files with Lumia

Hello, I can open doc files from skydrive with PC and browser, but not with Lumia phone office application. There is text : "there were some problems opening this file, some part may be missing. You may correct the problem opening and fixing the problem
    with PC" I opened original and skydrive saved files. They were working normally with Openoffice or with browser but not with lumia. Thank you for your help.

pappas---01, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

Problem when Open or save file in some of application

1. Problem when Open or save file in some of application - Similar Threads - Problem Open save

2. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...
  3. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...
  4. Some Application Display Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Application Display Problem: Starting in October, some application appear this problem.E.g: Visual Studio Installer, Wacom Desktop Center, and my office software kanzi studio.And the problem still exists when I reinstall windows 11.My friend’s computer also had this problem almost at the same time. Her...
  5. Some Application Display Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Application Display Problem: Starting in October, some application appear this problem.E.g: Visual Studio Installer, Wacom Desktop Center, and my office software kanzi studio.And the problem still exists when I reinstall windows 11.My friend’s computer also had this problem almost at the same time. Her...
  6. "Open file location" not an option for some applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Open file location" not an option for some applications?: Why can I not open the file location of programs such as spotify or Itunes? submitted by /u/mememcmemeface [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhturn/open_file_location_not_an_option_for_some/
  7. Can't see file list when trying to save or open items on specific applications.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see file list when trying to save or open items on specific applications.: Hello, Lately, I've been having issues switching which directory I can save files to and picking where I open my files. Not sure if this is a Windows issue or an issue with the application itself... Here is what im seeing: [ATTACH] It doesn't show any other paths other...
  8. WTCAD Application crash when saving files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WTCAD Application crash when saving files: I keep getting this crash on one computer running Windows 10 x64. My laptop running the same program and same version of Windows runs fine. Here are the two errors generated: Source Watchtower CAD 3.1.010 Summary Stopped working Date ‎11/‎15/‎2019 5:24 AM Status Report...
  9. Open/Save/Save As problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open/Save/Save As problem: Since the end of June, it appears that no program (MS or 3rd party) will Open, Save, or Save As files. Other file functions such as Export are still working - at least for now....
  10. Applications crash when using system file dialog (opening/saving)

in Windows 10 Support
    Applications crash when using system file dialog (opening/saving): I first noticed this in Chrome, thinking it was an issue with Chrome 57 (I couldn't attach files to emails because when I clicked to choose my file, Chrome would just crash). I've since noticed that it is a Windows issue after I tried to save a Photoshop image that I had...