Windows 10: Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen

Discus and support Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I started my computer like usual with no updates before shutting it down previously. When turning on It had a blue windows logo and white dots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cb58logan, Oct 27, 2016.

1. cb58logan Win User

Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen

So I started my computer like usual with no updates before shutting it down previously. When turning on It had a blue windows logo and white dots rotating on my screen before switching to a screen of the same thing but without the windows logo.

I tried holding shift when booting up the pc but got to a screen asking me to choose a keyboard layout but the mouse and keyboard are completely disconnected and just aren't turn on so I can't pick any options.

:)

cb58logan, Oct 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 Stuck at Loading Screen After Restart

My PC was working fine, and then when Mcafee told me to restart, it got stuck on the loading screen when it booted up again. Every time I turn on the computer off and on again, it still gets stuck on the loading screen. Is there any way to fix this? I
    did update a driver recently, if that he

SuperGamer1085, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Unable to fix corrupt files using SFC

sorry to say but files is corrupt again...

just install the basic things (chrome graphic card drivers and office )

and i tried the sfc again and got the same error... apps starts crashing , my pc is not starting ( stuck on loading screen)

Is this problem is with windows update or something?

kunaljain1534, Oct 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, try running a couple of basic checks on your file system and windows files.

Boot from a bootable Win 10 installation medium (DVD or flash drive)
    - if you don't have one- see the Tutorial section, search for 'iso' to find a guide to create one

Click 'Repair my computer' after the first dialogue

Open a command prompt, and carefully check which drive letter is allocated to your Windows disk or partition.

Let's say it's X.

Then run
    chkdsk X: /F
    changing x to your drive letter

and report the result.

If clear or fixed, run
    sfc /scannow /offbootdir=x:\ /offwindir=x:\windows
    changing x to your drive letter

Do you have any restore points?

Do you have any disk images or system images you have created recently?
    (We strongly and repeatedly advise the routine use of disk imaging- you could recover your PC easily if you had disk images without technical help).

Do you have comprehensive backups?

How difficult would it be to do a clean install? Do you have many programs installed?

dalchina, Oct 27, 2016
  5. cb58logan Win User
    No restore points
    no disk images
    no backups
    clean install would be agood last resort.
    Can't get the flash drive / cd

would do a clean install but any other ideas first let me know

cb58logan, Oct 28, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen [​IMG]

Or go to the tutorial section and search (CTRL F or F3) for iso a few times and you'll find an appropriate tutorial.

Or just search for
    Microsoft media creation tool

dalchina, Oct 28, 2016
  7. Gmunday Win User
    This might be a fast startup problem. Try disconnecting & reconnecting the keyboard & mouse during that part where it asks you to select layout!

But the fast startup is known to cause problems on some older laptops & hardware. You can disable it by going into power options. Select on the left, Cheese what the power buttons do & then on the right, click change settings that are currently not available. This will allow you to de select the fast startup.

For modern computers, this has very little effect & it means when you shut down, you actually shut down completely & refreshing the system. I have it disabled for my main system which is a high spec system & also on laptops because it does drain battery more even when off!

Gmunday, Oct 28, 2016
  8. cb58logan Win User

Mouse and keyboard wont work when reconnecting.

doing the windows 10 flash drive now

cb58logan, Oct 28, 2016
  9. cb58logan Win User
    Took out graphics card place a new one in and manage to boot up, I need to install the drivers but when I do,I get a blue screen before it can finish

cb58logan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen - Similar Threads - Problem starting stuck

2. PC stuck on perpetual loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on perpetual loading screen: PC stuck on loading screen helpHi, I've had my computer for the past 7 months. I had never encountered such issues before. I am currently stuck on the loading screen, the only option I have is to enter UEFI and BIOS, even then, it will put me on a perpetual "preparing...
  3. Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen: A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7...
  4. Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen: A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7...
  5. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  6. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  7. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  8. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  9. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Pc stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck at loading screen: So i was reseting my pc, and then all of a sudden i got a blue screen while its reseting. Now its just stuck at the loading screen. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-loading-screen/6ce236f7-6b0a-44a7-9c88-48d7f8f65114