Windows 10: problem with accounts login

Discus and support problem with accounts login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my login for Windows When I run my laptop shows account in the name but I do not log on through As the picture... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by louai, Jan 10, 2016.

1. louai Win User

problem with accounts login

Hello
    I have a problem with my login for Windows
    When I run my laptop shows account in the name but I do not log on through
    As the picture

problem with accounts login [​IMG]

When click on ok shows

problem with accounts login [​IMG]

My problem is that other account I want to make my Microsoft account I just want to removed the account and the other but I do not find him when he was admitted to the settings
    can you help me to remove this account??

:)

louai, Jan 10, 2016
  2. RhnA Win User

Square instead Number And Button Icon!

Hi

I login with new local Account and also login with online account and also login with built-in Administrator Account but have same problem!☹

3. ong toi Win User
    Start buttons and Settings and Notification don't work

I tried convert the problem Microsoft login into Local Account. Still problem. Convert back to Microsoft Account still problem.

Create new local account works fine. But account with Microsoft login encountered problems.

Help!!!!

ong toi, Jan 10, 2016
  4. louai Win User

I've resolved the problem by another postPlease delete the post

louai, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

1. problem with accounts login - Similar Threads - problem accounts login

2. Problem with login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login microsoft account: Hello The email I defined in the Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I do not remember the password, when I remind the password to enter the Microsoft account, it goes to this email, which as I said, I do not have access to. Please suggest...
  3. Microsoft account login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  4. Microsoft account login problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  5. Problems with microsoft account login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with microsoft account login: I can log into my account online no problem, but i am unable to log into the microsoft store on my PC it states "you need internet for that" internet is fine on my PC btw.I am unable to create a pin for my PC account i get " something went wrong"I am able to log into the...
  6. Account login problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account login problem: i can't login my account, internet connection also okay, [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-login-problem/5dc462ba-2432-477c-bb7d-f5d4025a4125
  7. Account login problem

Account login problem: There is some serious problem with microsoft login. I'm unable to by pass the login windows despite of trying 5 times. I have no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-login-problem/7f04da5c-8941-4f88-a781-50354902e4db
  8. Ms account login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms account login problem: Can not login to mircosoft account because win 10 wants my password for my local account. All I have is my pin number. 137346
  9. account login problem

account login problem: I have 2 windows accounts on computer. After I boot up the computer, and enter password on one account the desktop comes up . If I log in to the other account it tells me it"s loading but the cursor just spins but nothing happens. I have to shut down the computer and reboot....
  10. Microsoft Account login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account login problems: I recently had to re-install Windows, since for some reason a boot component got corrupted, because my battery died (my pc was in sleep mode), i tried to boot it up, not knowing the battery was dead, and nothing i did fixed it. I went through the setup, no problem. I login to...