Windows 10: Problem with booting screen with options

Discus and support Problem with booting screen with options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Set startup with different boot options. this works fine and waits the set 3 seconds before launching the default boot option....but if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by reddwarf4ever, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Problem with booting screen with options

Set startup with different boot options.

this works fine and waits the set 3 seconds before launching the default boot option....but if I accidentally move the mouse then it never boots just sits there with this screen, don't suppose much can be done about this...as it's most likely looking for a mouse input

:)

reddwarf4ever, Feb 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Problem with Glance. Unable to get screen options, and no notifications,wake up on glance

Glance previously only showed time but I just got a glance update that says it supports notifications now.

Bradley Decker, Feb 1, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Problem with booting screen with options

Can you click on the "Change defaults or choose other options" and try a different timer setting like 5s or 30s?

philc43, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Want to keep 3 seconds it works fine...but if I knock the mouse, it disables the timer, just wondered if there was a fix.

not too urgent

reddwarf4ever, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with booting screen with options

1. Problem with booting screen with options - Similar Threads - Problem booting screen

2. no option to boot to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no option to boot to: Screen says No option to boot toIs there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-boot-to/3f4cc765-39f8-41f6-a016-34e6b778da68
  3. no option to boot to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no option to boot to: Screen says No option to boot toIs there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-boot-to/3f4cc765-39f8-41f6-a016-34e6b778da68
  4. Edit Boot Options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit Boot Options problem: Hi,In the last few days I’ve been struggling to bring back alive my PC. It started with 0xc00000001 error, saying that digital drives signature failed. It simply went into a loopback, to press F8 for Startup settings, which is not active, F1 for Recovery, which is a loop, or...
  5. Edit Boot Options problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edit Boot Options problem: Hi,In the last few days I’ve been struggling to bring back alive my PC. It started with 0xc00000001 error, saying that digital drives signature failed. It simply went into a loopback, to press F8 for Startup settings, which is not active, F1 for Recovery, which is a loop, or...
  6. Boot options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot options: While restarting laptop.. Press to ESC key was not working. after staring the windows ESC and other F series keys are working. however, attaching of external keyboard there is no problem with ESC or F series keys.. kindly response as soon as possible....
  7. Problem with windows boot option menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with windows boot option menu: Hi all, I'm new to the idea of dual-boot and recently installed linux ubuntu to dual-boot, but then was unable get the windows boot option menu to load when I set it as first priority in my UEFI boot menu. I started getting issue with Windows 10, and decided to completely...
  8. Boot options

Boot options: Hi! I have a dell Inspiron laptop. I want to clean install windows 10 but on startup screen boot options does not appear. How to enter into boot menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-options/0c37fd8b-a6d0-47be-bdc5-089f3246f45f
  9. Disable windows Boot to "Choose an option" screen

Disable windows Boot to "Choose an option" screen: Laptop: HP Problem: Windows boot to "Choose an option" Screen with the options: 1. Continue - Exit and continue to windows 2. Use a device 3. TroubleShoot 4. Turn off your PS I performed a clean windows 10 installation, but the PC still boots the same screen. - When...
  10. Odd issue developed - boot option screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd issue developed - boot option screen: Any idea why on the odd occasion when I start my notebook the menu appears to select the boot option, the last being to start windows? I just go to this and hit enter and all is OK It has done it twice now in the last couple of weeks.. Stuart 69631