Windows 10: Problem with Calendar alerts

Discus and support Problem with Calendar alerts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have WLM and use the Calendar as a diary, I have had a daily alert, set up to alert me daily. I modify this as a need arises for a new... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Problem with Calendar alerts

Hi

I have WLM and use the Calendar as a diary,
    I have had a daily alert, set up to alert me daily.

I modify this as a need arises for a new alert.

It worked well for many months but it has stopped sending me alerts,
    all other alerts work fine.

Any idea why this one has stopped, I have checked that the alerts are still set up.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Jul 16, 2016

2. unable to view are set alerts in Windows calender

Original title -Calendar Problem

I have successfully added my Google Calendar account to the Windows calendar and I can see all of my appointments. However, there seem to be no way to view, set or edit alerts? Does Windows Calendar not support alerts?

ThorntonDerevoires, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional - HTC Touchpro 2

I have a HTC Touch Pro 2 and my calendar alerts are working intermittently. It is using Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional. I even got Vodafone to change my unit over yesterday but today I still have the same problem. You can see the reminder in the calendar
    but the alert is just not coming up!!! I am getting very frustrated because I rely on the alerts to remind me to take medication. I have in the past sync'd my mobile then the alerts might work for a day but that's all. Is this a known problem please?

KathySwift, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

Problem with Calendar alerts

You may need to switch to win 10 Calendar as M$ has , or is about to stop depending where you are, support for Syncing via DeltaSync Protocol in WLM.

You can still use WLM for email if you setup your accounts as IMAP type instead of Hotmail/Outlook type though. Only down side is that the Calendar still won't sync.

You should of gotten emails about this from M$ ??

Kbird, Jul 16, 2016
  5. Hi

probably did get an email but was so annoyed that MS is AGAIN "fixing" up a perfectly good program.

Apologies for the late reply.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Calendar alerts

1. Problem with Calendar alerts - Similar Threads - Problem Calendar alerts

2. Calendar problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar problem: how do i find old calendar data that is not shown do to being past a certain date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-problem/465a5271-fee2-4484-915f-a35cbdad8504
  3. a problem with a security alert popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a problem with a security alert popping up: I just turn on my Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3541 OS Win 10 Home 32 bit. I am on my backup laptop and backup ISP. The primary ISP is down. The Dell laptop has no internet connection but I keep getting this "Security Alert" window on the Dell. See the Dropbox link Dropbox -...
  4. Problem With Kaspersky alerts

Problem With Kaspersky alerts: Hi all. Im not sure if this would be the right place for this question regarding Kaspersky Total Security. For some reason when using chrome browser I keep getting an alert saying that Kaspersky has blocked a download from so and so web address ( please refer to the...
  5. Problem with mail and calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with mail and calendar: I’ve updated my Surface laptop to April 2018 Windows 10 update. Now my email and calendar don’t function so smoothly as before this update. How can I solve it out?...
  6. Problem with the calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the calendar app: I have a problem with the calendar app: Screenshot I have this problem on both my desktop and laptop. I'm running windows 10 N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/problem-with-the-calendar-app/97677a96-d9dc-4663-90a0-4d1fe860f975
  7. Problems with firewall settings/alerts

Problems with firewall settings/alerts: Just recently I've started getting alerts about "network firewall". I have NIS and always check and it's always running. Finally, I went to security settings in control panel, checked the settings there, and it reports NIS as being turned off, so I turned it on from there....
  8. Calendar Problem

Calendar Problem: The Microsoft Calendar App on my Windows 10 desktop does not work. I use a single click to open an app, so click on the app and the Calendar opens, populates itself with my entries, and then closes before I have the chance to read the calendar and I cannot make any new...
  9. Office 365 Alert Problem

Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...
  10. Problem with Windows 10 Calendar.

Problem with Windows 10 Calendar.: My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require. This is despite my clicking the Save & Close button on exit. Anyone suggest what I can do about this please? 42590