Windows 10: problem with Chrome I can't view site information

Discus and support problem with Chrome I can't view site information in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Hi, I have a problem with Chrome. I can't view site information in up left.As it is in the image. I can't view any popup window in the page.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Poshnjari, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Poshnjari Win User

problem with Chrome I can't view site information

problem with Chrome I can't view site information [​IMG]

Hi,
    I have a problem with Chrome. I can't view site information in up left.As it is in the image. I can't view any popup window in the page. I have uninstall Chrome, I check and deleted all google in regedit. I scanned for virus but I not found nothing. I have install again. But the problem is still.
    In safe mode work very well.
    Please I need help.

:)

Poshnjari, Apr 19, 2017
  2. sam2485 Win User

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 205520896 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24166064 bytes) in /var/www/html_2014/includes/database/database.inc on line 2171

Hello,

I have the problem mentioned in the title noted above when I opened the site: www.fahwonmai.tv after installing Windows10. I use the Google Chrome browser. This problem did not occur when I used Windows 7. However, I can view the site if I view it through
    this site: ดูทีวีออนไลน์ TV Online วิทยุออนไลน์ - ไอยะทีวี. I can view the fahwanmai.tv site via the Microsoft Edge with no problem, however.

Can you please suggest a solution?

Thank you,

sam2485, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Internet explorer opens webpage only in mobile view

Marek,

all my friends have android mobile (4.4.2 and above). They use google chrome to browse and using that they are able to access the desktop version of the site.

1) why is that ? Can't IE bypass forced mobile view setting like google chrome ?

2) also can you recommend some work-around to this problem (except , of course, opening it in android phones or PCs)

thanks

VanshVardhan Jha, Apr 19, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Hi and welcome to Tenforums.
    If it works properly in Safe Mode, then it's probably an extension. Remove them all and try it.

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  5. Poshnjari Win User
    I've tried it but nothing.

Poshnjari, Apr 19, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
    Are you using a VPN? Many of them have popup blockers.

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    Does it help to change "Notifications" to "Ask"?

problem with Chrome I can't view site information [​IMG]

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  8. Poshnjari Win User

No I'm not using VPN.
    I'm sorry @simrick but I can't open this window. that is my problem.

Poshnjari, Apr 19, 2017
  9. simrick Win User
    Okay sorry, I misunderstood.
    Have you tried resetting Chrome to defaults?
    open a new tab and go to chrome://settings
    scroll down to the bottom and click on Show Advanced Settings
    scroll down to the bottom and select Reset settings

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  10. simrick Win User
    Let's just make sure there's nothing "lurking" on your system:

Download ADWCleaner and install it.
    Downloads - AdwCleaner - ToolsLib
    Open and run SCAN only.
    Post the log, found at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[s1].txt

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  11. Poshnjari Win User
    with Reset settings not solved nothing.

# AdwCleaner v6.045 - Logfile created 20/04/2017 at 04:46:45
    # Updated on 28/03/2017 by Malwarebytes
    # Database : 2017-04-19.2 [Local]
    # Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (X64)
    # Username : pc - SITELUKA
    # Running from : C:\Users\pc\Downloads\adwcleaner_6.045 (1).exe
    # Mode: Scan
    # Support : Malwarebytes | Customer Support & Help Center

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services found.

***** [ Folders ] *****

Folder Found: C:\Users\pc\AppData\LocalLow\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
    Folder Found: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files found.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs found.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious keys found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No infected shortcut found.

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

No malicious task found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\WISECLEANER

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

No malicious Firefox based browser items found.
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - format-factory.en.softonic.com
    Chrome pref Found: [C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - free-pdf-to-html-converter.en.softonic.com

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [6232 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:00:56]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5802 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 03:58:29]
    C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1452 Bytes] - [20/04/2017 04:46:46]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1525 Bytes] ##########

Poshnjari, Apr 19, 2017
  12. simrick Win User
    I would not trust anything from IObit.
    IOBit Steals Malwarebytes Intellectual Property - Malwarebytes News - Malwarebytes Forums

I would uninstall that program, then run ADWCleaner again, a delete any leftover IObit stuff, plus the two Chrome preferences in bold above. Other than that, it looks good.

I'm sorry but I am not a power Chrome user; I'm out of ideas at the moment. Perhaps another member will chime in with some things you can try. I'll see if we can get some additional help.

simrick, Apr 19, 2017
  13. problem with Chrome I can't view site information

I think you exhausted for the most part any malware being present.

As a quick test if you flip into "Incognito" mode can you get page information. This isolates most extensions unless you've specified to use in Incognito. I'm going to guess there will be no change but it is a quick and easy test.

If it works in Safe Mode but not normally then I believe it is something being caused by third party software. I would uninstall all AV / malware products. Leave MS's Defender but check settings to ensure no pop-up blockers. I don't use Defender or I would state where to check.

Then I would use the Clean boot process in the tutorial to further isolate the root cause.

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

I would create a Macrium image as a safety net. Shouldn't really need but better safe than sorry.

Please test Chrome on first restart with all third party software disabled. This will tell you if it is something in Windows blocking and then using the forum we can determine what is different about Windows Safe mode and Windows clean boot.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 19, 2017
  14. Helmut Win User
    Get rid of IOBit System Care and Wise Cleaner.
    You don't need those.

Save your Chrome favourites to an HTML file.
    Uninstall Chrome removing any user preferences/data. Re-install the Chrome Browser.

Run Adwcleaner again as a check. You may have to delete anything left.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. problem with Chrome I can't view site information - Similar Threads - problem Chrome can't

2. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information: Hello,Since last week I have a problem with a third-party application GlobalProtect VPN and while trying to fix it I read that the issue is most probably related to the WMI repository. I checked the state of it and it seemed fine, but when I run msinfo32 I saw that there is...
  3. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information: Hello,Since last week I have a problem with a third-party application GlobalProtect VPN and while trying to fix it I read that the issue is most probably related to the WMI repository. I checked the state of it and it seemed fine, but when I run msinfo32 I saw that there is...
  4. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "This site can't be reached" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This site can't be reached" problem: I am at witts end. I am using chrome but I am having the same problem in MS Edge. When I try to go to a site via bookmark, seach engine result or links, 95% of the time I get "This site can't be reached". Edge gives me "Hmmm I can't reach that page". Sometimes I get this...
  6. "This site can't be reached" problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This site can't be reached" problem: I am at witts end. I am using chrome but I am having the same problem in MS Edge. When I try to go to a site via bookmark, seach engine result or links, 95% of the time I get "This site can't be reached". Edge gives me "Hmmm I can't reach that page". Sometimes I get this...
  7. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pkhpj4/edges_view_site_info_popup_will_provide_more/
  8. unable to view site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to view site: Error logging in - Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection...
  9. Can't view any sites except youtube.com with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view any sites except youtube.com with Chrome: I have used this Asus ROG laptop for over a month without any problem. It started having internet problems. 1. I can only view youtube.com with Chrome. I can't use it with IE 11, Edge, or Firefox. 2. Initially, other sites would work (with all browsers) after restarting....
  10. Web Site & Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Web Site & Chrome: This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the...