Windows 10: Problem with DEV C++

Discus and support Problem with DEV C++ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Whenever i open Dev c for programming It appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shreyanshumishra, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Problem with DEV C++

Split from this thread.​

Whenever i open Dev c for programming

It appears

:)

shreyanshumishra, Aug 22, 2018

2. Dev C++

So im trying to do some C using Dev C++ i can compile everything fine but when I run the program for instance hello world the screen with my results will only flash for like half a second.

Any thoughts?

laziassazn, Aug 22, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Problem with DEV C++

Dev C++

linking error How to solve it?

Hello Everyone,

I need help.I have some linking error in my c++ program.
    I am working on c++ on Linux.I have included all need header files required.
    But there is a problem of linking error.
    How to solve it?

Can anyone help me out??How to solve this linking error?

mickyching, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Problem with DEV C++

1. Problem with DEV C++ - Similar Threads - Problem DEV C++

2. Dev Build Hotkey Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dev Build Hotkey Problem: When fast startup is enabled the hotkeys for brightness volume and everything work fine. As soon as fast startup is turned off or even normally restarted the keys don't work. Rest of the keys do work and that is why i am writing. That is the only problem. Reinstalled drivers...
  3. Dev c++ is not opening and not showing any error message , its not responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dev c++ is not opening and not showing any error message , its not responding: submitted by /u/Sathqe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koeahl/dev_c_is_not_opening_and_not_showing_any_error/
  4. C: problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C: problems: A couple of days ago I tried to produce a video of various music clips. Something I've done numerous times in the past with Win 7. I won't go into specifics but need to know why I'm unable to do some things in making/producing a video and why my C: drive is screwed up since I...
  5. Microsoft dev

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft dev: im trying to convert my 64 bit exe game that ive created in unreal to an appx or msix and i'm failing miserably. i also cant seem to get in contact with anyone at Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-dev/b6801cb8-4906-4b3b-8187-46791ecc8628"
  6. Window Defender Blocking Dev C++

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender Blocking Dev C++: Window defender kept blocking my dev c++ when i tried to compile and run it even tho I added it to the exclusion list. The problem solved when I turn off Real Time Protection. Is there any alternative way? Thanks in advanced[ATTACH]...
  7. Edge Dev

Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...
  8. C: Drive Problems

C: Drive Problems: I don't understand how my C: Drive keeps taking my permission away and making a new admin named OWNER and putting $Window-WS, Am I hacked or what and another thing ,when I check for previous versions it wi be 2-4 other dates it was changed Please tell me anything. Win 7UIT 64...
  9. How to dev ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dev ?: Hi ! Last year I dev on Windows Phone 8.1 and today I buy a new phone and Install the new preview build Windows 10 and I want to know, how I can develop app for Windows 10 ? How to unlock the phone ? etc... Thanks in advance 5984
  10. New Year, New Devs: Sharpen your C# Skills

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, New Devs: Sharpen your C# Skills: At the beginning of each new year, many people take on a challenge to learn something new or commit to reinforcing existing skills. Over the next two blog posts, we will guide you through two amazing, free, developer training video series: C# fundamentals and UWP...