Windows 10: Problem with display

Discus and support Problem with display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I've got windows 10 recently. My computer (it's a laptop) is amazing but there's one problem ... [img] My PSE's display on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nekosysteme, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Problem with display

Hello guys,
    I've got windows 10 recently. My computer (it's a laptop) is amazing but there's one problem ...

Problem with display [​IMG]

My PSE's display on the menus is waaay too small !! I really don't see anything. I've had PSE on another PC before and the texts, tools, etc. were much easier to read and use. The problem cannot be solved by going into the settings of the system and changing the % of the texts. Making the % better sure help but it's really annoying for my deskop which becomes really too big AND the difference isn't that big : the display is still a lot smaller than what it's suppose to be.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I am sorry for the grammar mistakes for english is not my first language, obviously.

:)

nekosysteme, Jun 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jun 3, 2016
  3. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Jun 3, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Problem with display

Hi nekosystem and welcome to Ten Forums!

I believe, Adobe fixed this problem in PSE 13 and later. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any fixes for older versions. Some versions of PS have experimental settings in menu.

AndreTen, Jun 3, 2016
  5. I have PSE 8, sadly. Too bad then, I'll just wait until I buy the new PS.
    I have another programm that have the same problems (Opentoonz) ...

nekosysteme, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with display

1. Problem with display - Similar Threads - Problem display

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  5. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  6. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  8. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  9. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  10. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...