Windows 10: Problem with driver

Discus and support Problem with driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried installing drivers from AMD official site, but when i install them, my specs shows me like my graphic card is not in use, please help. 68916 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scovic96, Nov 3, 2016.

1. scovic96 Win User

Problem with driver

I tried installing drivers from AMD official site, but when i install them, my specs shows me like my graphic card is not in use, please help.

:)

scovic96, Nov 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Nov 3, 2016
  3. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Problem with driver

For the record, the latest drivers are 16.9.2 not 16.11.1, just to make sure, you have installed the proper drivers.

TairikuOkami, Nov 3, 2016
  5. scovic96 Win User
    I installed 16.9.2 but still nothing

scovic96, Nov 5, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Can't use "normal" drivers, you need drivers for APU or Notebook drivers. Select them manually from here: Download Drivers

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with driver

1. Problem with driver - Similar Threads - Problem driver

2. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  3. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  4. Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update: So I have an HP printer at my house. Ever since the first time I plugged it in, I got an update message from Windows Update. The update will download but it will not install. For those who don't know the difference saying politely, download means copying files from a server...
  5. Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update

Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update: So I have an HP printer at my house. Ever since the first time I plugged it in, I got an update message from Windows Update. The update will download but it will not install. For those who don't know the difference saying politely, download means copying files from a server...
  6. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  7. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...
  8. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  9. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  10. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware