Windows 10: problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy

Discus and support problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, i got a small update for windows 10 today and now in the feedback and diagnostics section, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spudsii, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Spudsii Win User

problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy

Hi was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, i got a small update for windows 10 today and now in the feedback and diagnostics section, the feedback frequency drop down bar every time i select never it defaults back to Automatic ? its really getting me *Mad.

:)

Spudsii, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

"Share your experience" feedback question

All apps » Settings » Privacy » Feedback » Frequency: Never

Sounds like you are not about that but something within your Microsoft account – can you attach a screenshot of that query?

Abi99 (2), Nov 15, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Spudsii Win User
    Awesome worked a treat thanks for that *Biggrin and thanks for the welcome.

Spudsii, Nov 15, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy - Similar Threads - problem feedback frequency

2. How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The feedback provided by Windows PC users, especially Windows Insiders will help Microsoft shape the new features of Windows 11. PC users running Windows 11 Insider Preview Build, this post will walk you through the methods on how to configure or change feedback...
  3. Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10: Since I ran Reset aka System Restore, it feel like I'm having a new problem every day.Today when I powered up my laptop this warning message appeared over my Outlook icon on my bottom horizontal bar:I clicked on it and it said I needed to check my Privacy settings:I went to...
  4. Windows 10 S set up problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 S set up problems: My 73 yo sister purchased a new laptop, a Lenovo ideapad 3 i3 8GB ram 128 GB ssd with Windows 10 S mode. She followed the cortana instructions to set up the device which she says seems to have gone correctly but now when she starts the device she is getting a message saying...
  5. setting idle frequency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    setting idle frequency: My computer supports down to 400MHz on my i5 8250u, however when i let windows control my clock speed it only hits 1.00GHz when idle. I can manually set the max speed to 400MHz and the idle utilisation doesn't go up at all so... how do i force windows to use 400MHz when idle,...
  6. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  7. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem: My son has been having problems with his minecraft win10 game trying to do stuff in multiplayer but when he tries to do something it says stuff like "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on xbox.com to change this." I looked...
  9. Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

in Windows 10 News
    Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy: In April, we outlined significant enhancements made to the Windows 10 Creators Update that put you in more control to make informed decisions about your privacy. Those enhancements included improving in-product information, updates to the Microsoft privacy statement, and...
  10. Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency The Feedback frequency control lets you choose how often youd like Microsoft to ask for your feedback as you use Windows 10. It's recommend that you select Automatically. By...