Windows 10: Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

Discus and support Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dirtyowlnumber4, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 - YouTube

:)

Dirtyowlnumber4, Nov 4, 2015

2. Game DVR Help With Fullscreen

Hello, I am trying to record games in full screen mode and the Game DVR Bar does not show up when I am in-game full screen. Anyone know the problem and the solution? Thank you.

ClayJohnson03, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Game bar opens, but when I try to record, it says either "you aren't playing a game" or "cannot record."

Original title:Windows Game Bar help

So, I've been having some issues with Windows Game Bar. As a new youtuber, I was hoping to be able to record minecraft using the Windows Game Bar app. Since I got the computer, the Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and I was able to record and save videos.
    But all of a sudden, it's started to act strangely.

Sometimes, the game bar opens, but when I try to record, it says either "you aren't playing a game" or "cannot record."

Other times, the game bar doesn't even open.

I've read the "Fix problems with Game Bar' post, but nothing helped. If someone could help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SpaceFenix, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Bhrayan23 Win User

Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

1. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording - Similar Threads - Problem Gaming Bar

2. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  3. game bar recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar recorder: when I record a game with game bar the record isn't in full screen how to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recorder/2ac90bf0-b3a6-4984-92aa-5500d3956916
  4. Screen record issues Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen record issues Game Bar: Hi, I have tried to record my screen today using the game bar and received the following error message 'Recording isn't working' Error: 0x80070057 I needed to record the screen while a video played on a web page open with google chrome. Ive done this before without issue....
  5. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  6. Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen: I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue. When I record videos, the playback is not in full screen. Looking at the properties of the video file, the video frame width is 1872 and the frame...
  7. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  9. Problems recording microphone with Game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems recording microphone with Game bar: Hi! I use Game Bar to record Minecraft videos and I want to record my microphone, of course. BUT I do NOT want to have to hear my microphone in my headphones all the time. But if I go in to the settings of the microphone and turn off "Listen to this device" Game Bar ALSO...
  10. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f