Windows 10: Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98

Discus and support Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I done HDDSCAN Short Test and on all 3 HDD's I'm getting tables: Access violation at adress 004DFC98 in module 'HDDScan.exe'. Read of adress... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VoldemarsP, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98

Hi, I done HDDSCAN Short Test and on all 3 HDD's I'm getting tables: Access violation at adress 004DFC98 in module 'HDDScan.exe'. Read of adress 0000002C. What problem may it be and how can I solve it? Thanks

:)

VoldemarsP, Sep 4, 2018

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98

1. Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98 - Similar Threads - Problem HDDScan test

2. Access violation at address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access violation at address: Could you please help me with my issue? I found that the AI suite 3 should be the issue, and I get the error every few seconds:access violation at address 00402DCA in module fanledctrl.exeIt was after an update only, that this is now displaying, and I can not find the answer...
  3. Access Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access Violation: I have 2 programs which I use constantly for my business, a few days ago they both come up with an Access Violation. 1 Crashes instantly, 1 just keeps bringing up error message.I take my Laptop home and use the same programs. it all works fine.take it back to work, same thing...
  4. Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?: For about 6 months i do not have access to my email adress that i've used to create Microsoft account. Is there any way for me to change that adress to one i'm using right now? That account has my OS linked to it and i cannot activate my OS without logging in to an account...
  5. Access violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access violation: How do I fix an access violation at 0x6D261ED7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-violation/869f2695-50c7-40d7-8b4d-1e59a2b66d8c
  6. Access Violation

Access Violation: For practically all games i own they crash with the error "Access Violation" at some random read location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-violation/a4563bdd-ad3f-4aea-bc91-77840cd0a53a
  7. access violations

access violations: Morning Support, We are encountering access violations when we install remote client software on Windows 10 1803 with our POS software. Is this a known issue? Regards, Max...
  8. IPv4 adress problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4 adress problem.: Hi, I noticed last year that I could not play any of the LAN games and thats couse my IPv4 adress was diffrent than the rest of them connected to the same router. My IPv4: 93.103.189.0 Subnet mask : 255.255.0.0 While...
  9. Bat file problem. Windows Cannot Access the Specified Adress or File

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat file problem. Windows Cannot Access the Specified Adress or File: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home. Version 1703. 64 bit system and 8 GB RAM. I cant run any bat file as it gives me "Windows cannot access the path specified, you may lack additional permissions to open this item." Sometimes run as admin works. But, trying to set...
  10. What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem: Hi there, For roughly 3 days now, I've been struggling to get an old game to work on my PC called "Army Men RTS". The issue I am having is that whenever I try to launch the game, nine out of ten times it normally results in me getting an error message like "Pandemic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hddscan access violation

2. hddscan access violation at address

3. hddscan init error

4. hddscan error access violation,
  5. hddscan init error access violation,
  6. access violation when installing hddscan,
  7. hddscan init error: access violation,
  8. hdd scan violation,
  9. HDDScan Init error: Access violation at address 00407789 in module HDDScan.exe. Read of address FFFFFFE2,
  10. hddscan user guide,
  11. HDDScan init error. access violation at address 00407789,
  12. hddscan violate,
  13. unigine acees violation at adress,
  14. hddscan error access violation 00407789,
  15. hdd scan violation access