Windows 10: Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

Discus and support Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ** On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by glnz, Aug 18, 2015.

1. glnz Win User

Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any graphics card - so this relates to the Intel drivers/services for the graphics on my motherboard. Also, there is a running Service with Service name "igfxCUIService1.0.0.0" and Display name "Intel(R) HD Graphics Control Panel Service". Here's the event viewer message:

The description for Event ID 0 from source igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Log on event received User1

The "Details" are the following:

- System
    - Provider
    [ Name] igfxCUIService1.0.0.0
    - EventID 0
    [ Qualifiers] 0
    Level 4
    Task 0
    Keywords 0x80000000000000
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2015-08-19T12:20:30.000000000Z
    EventRecordID 1610
    Channel Application
    Computer Opti7010Win8
    Security
    - EventData
    Log on event received User1
    What do you think?

:)

2. fiberray1 Win User

Since the latest update of windows 10 when windows loads the main screen it no longer recognizes mouse and keyboard

The problem is still there although not every bootup, I can tell when it does not load the mouse and keyboard, the spinning circle is very short and jumps immediately to the start window asking for password to open to desktop. My guess is that it needs
    a second of delay at bootup to catch the mouse and keyboard drivers.

fiberray1, Aug 18, 2015
  3. dj93-93 Win User
    no automatic sound at bootup

at bootup the comp selects the incorrect speaker setup (stereo) so I have to manually set it to quad to get sound, every time I bootup. Most tiresome. How to fix this?

dj93-93, Aug 18, 2015
  4. glnz Win User

bump. no one else has seen this?

5. glnz Win User
    Bump again, and Happy New Year (almost one year later).

glnz, Jan 1, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    This is the Intel Graphics icon in your Task Manager by the clock.
    BTW, in your system specs PSU stands for Power Supply Unit. if we are talking about your Dell Optiplex 7010, you don't have to fill that part out.
    Go to the Dell/Support Download Drivers site, type in your service tag# or use this link Support for OptiPlex 7010 | Dell US. Download the Intel Video driver for your model.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup - Similar Threads - Problem igfxCUIService1 every

2. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery drain to 0 in bootup: Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation...
  3. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery drain to 0 in bootup: Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation...
  4. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  5. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  6. The 0% Update/Download problem

7. 0*000000709

0*000000709: Usb shed printer adding problem in Windows 10. I uninstall recently windows updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0000000709/d6eb7add-b5db-4b8d-9707-b22596be2784
  8. RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on...: Hello, I am interested to know if RAID 0 exists or not? I have an external HDD drive which states RAID 0 is possible. However, I am not sure if RAID 0 is possible or not. There are no softwares which promotes RAID 0 creation. I have tried everything and I do not believe in...
  9. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  10. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0

2. igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0 cannot be found

3. The description for Event ID 0 from source igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 cannot be found.

4. igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0 windows 7,
  5. igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0 windows 10,
  6. the description for event id 0 from source igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0 cannot be found,
  7. igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 無効,
  8. igfxcuiservice1.0.0.0 cannot be found windows 10