Windows 10: Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I install Hyper-v in windows 10 and reboot system. but in search(magnifier) I can't find hyper-v app. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PI_Daniel, Aug 5, 2018.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10

Hi,

I install Hyper-v in windows 10 and reboot system. but in search(magnifier) I can't find hyper-v app.

Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10 4598172e-0616-4e9e-8cb2-09f542251dcf?upload=true.png

Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10 b2a3cb57-e8a8-4d90-bc7b-5c916ec4d8a2?upload=true.png

:)

PI_Daniel, Aug 5, 2018
  2. 'Mike P Win User

How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10

1. Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Install Hyper

2. A problem with Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  3. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  4. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  5. Hyper-V problem

6. Problems Installing Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Installing Hyper-V: I can't enable Hyper-V on Windows 11. The error I get is "0x00001AB1 [6833] An attempt to create space in the transactional resource manager's log failed. The failure status has been recorded in the event log."I've tried through the Control Panel, cmd prompt, and a .bat file....
  7. Problems Installing Hyper-V

Problems Installing Hyper-V: I can't enable Hyper-V on Windows 11. The error I get is "0x00001AB1 [6833] An attempt to create space in the transactional resource manager's log failed. The failure status has been recorded in the event log."I've tried through the Control Panel, cmd prompt, and a .bat file....
  8. Problem with instalation Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with instalation Hyper-V: Hi, I tried instal docker, so i need install Hyper-V, but: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All >> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature failed. Error code = 0x800f0831 At line:1 char:1...
  9. How to install Windows 10 on Hyper-V VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to install Windows 10 on Hyper-V VM?: If there is a tutorial already, I cannot find it here as most of the hyper-V references are about getting Hyper-V working. I have: - Physical Notebook running Windows 10 Home (with key of course) - Physical Notebook running Window 10 Edu (with key of course) - Hyper-V...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...