Windows 10: Problem with LAN!

Discus and support Problem with LAN! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have this problem and i don't know how to solve it! *Biggrin I installed win10 build 10130 an on network i only see the pc in my home network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by djtibiano, Jun 2, 2015.

1. djtibiano Win User

Problem with LAN!

Hello! I have this problem and i don't know how to solve it! *Biggrin I installed win10 build 10130 an on network i only see the pc in my home network but i can't acces them at all and I don't see the mac book pro i have ! If i restart in safe mode I can see all the pc and the mac book pro and I'm able to acces also the shared data on them! So my question is: why I can't acces or see them in normal win session!? Somebody knows what to do? Thanks in advance!

:)

djtibiano, Jun 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jun 2, 2015
  3. LAN Problem

A Big problem I am facing since 1 week . I have a desktop & a laptop on os windows 10 . I need to transfer some big files from desktop to laptop . Hence , i was trying to connect the two computers with LAN cable but my computers cant find homegroup while
    everytime i am creating homegroup on desktop or laptop . Another problem was a network issue . Lan network is showing a symbol of exclamation mark on yellow triangle . And it is saying "Your device is connected , but you might not be able to access anything
    on the network. " Please help me on this issue , i cant transfer my files .

SatyavasBhattacharyya, Jun 2, 2015
Thema:

Problem with LAN!

1. Problem with LAN! - Similar Threads - Problem LAN

2. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...
  3. I can not install win 11 through lan . the problem is client pc keyboard stop working ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install win 11 through lan . the problem is client pc keyboard stop working ....: install fail win11 when lan boot pls belp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-win-11-through-lan-the-problem/eda8a534-f99b-4748-8400-c608852af01b
  4. I can not install win 11 through lan . the problem is client pc keyboard stop working ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not install win 11 through lan . the problem is client pc keyboard stop working ....: install fail win11 when lan boot pls belp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-win-11-through-lan-the-problem/eda8a534-f99b-4748-8400-c608852af01b
  5. 802.11n usb lan card driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    802.11n usb lan card driver problem.: I have inserted a 802.11n wireless usb lan card.After updating its driver, windows showing that,"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. Driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The certificate for...
  6. 802.11n usb lan card driver problem.

802.11n usb lan card driver problem.: I have inserted a 802.11n wireless usb lan card.After updating its driver, windows showing that,"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. Driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The certificate for...
  7. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  8. lan network problem

lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  9. Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows: Hello, when i upgrade My school PC from windows 7 ultimate edition to windows 8.1 it looks fine. when setup windows..something is missing it says "couldn't connect to internet".LAN internet driver is still normal. or do I have to upgrade to windows 10 to solve the problem?....
  10. Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows

Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows: Hello, when i upgrade My school PC from windows 7 ultimate edition to windows 8.1 it looks fine. when setup windows..something is missing it says "couldn't connect to internet".LAN internet driver is still normal. or do I have to upgrade to windows 10 to solve the problem?....