Windows 10: Problem with Launcher

Discus and support Problem with Launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, A friend of mine is having trouble getting even the client installer working. We are given this following problem: --> Crash <--... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlesClark4, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Problem with Launcher

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine is having trouble getting even the client installer working. We are given this following problem:

--> Crash <--
    Exception: c0000005
    Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read
    App: Gw2-64.exe
    Pid: 3752
    Cmdline: -allowInstall
    BaseAddr: 00007FF7F0C00000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 91694
    Module: apphelp.dll
    When: 2018-08-10T22:24:54Z 2018-08-10T18:24:54-04:00
    Uptime: 0 days 0:00:02
    Flags: 0

It looks like the apphelp.dll is the file we need to fix. Do we need to delete this file or reinstall it?

Thanks,
    Charles

:)

CharlesClark4, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Joe Men Win User

Microsoft Launcher for Android Problem

Hello
    Maria
    Ami,

Your concern about your Android phone that keeps asking you for the default launcher may have been caused by the removal of its default launcher. To resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

If you can no longer install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with your phone's manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to default.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

• Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    • Tap Back up & Restore.
    • Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    • Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    • Tap the Back up button.
    • Check the settings that you want to back up.
    • Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Feel free to reply if you have other concerns.

Joe Men, Aug 11, 2018
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Problem with Launcher

launcher

Because no one is requesting such a thing. I mailed "Microsoft Garage" team and they said that launcher for Windows Phone was great idea and that they'll add it to their todo list, but they wasn't promising that they'll do it. Anyways, if anyone will ever
    make a launcher for windows phone so this will be "Microsoft Garage" crew because no one besides they has permission to necessary resources.

There's some concepts of launchers for windows phone, but there's no way you can use those as launchers for your phone because functionality of those is awful.

Aušrius Peldžius, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Launcher

1. Problem with Launcher - Similar Threads - Problem Launcher

2. Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem: hello,When I try to run the game its stuck in loading screen. Can you give me any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farlight-84-game-standalone-launcher-problem/89ed54fb-45bd-40dd-a100-bc3646b27ff0
  3. Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem: hello,When I try to run the game its stuck in loading screen. Can you give me any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farlight-84-game-standalone-launcher-problem/89ed54fb-45bd-40dd-a100-bc3646b27ff0
  4. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...: It says:The installer has insuffiecnt privileges to acces this directory : E:\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your administrator...
  5. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...: It says:The installer has insuffiecnt privileges to acces this directory : E:\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your administrator...
  6. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  8. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  9. Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher: I bought Minecraft and I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, I selected my account and on the PIN screen it says to put my PIN but when I put my PIN it always says that the PIN is incorrect.I tried to remove the PIN, I tried to change the PIN but it always shows PIN screen and...
  10. Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher: I bought Minecraft and I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, I selected my account and on the PIN screen it says to put my PIN but when I put my PIN it always says that the PIN is incorrect.I tried to remove the PIN, I tried to change the PIN but it always shows PIN screen and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gw2 exception c0000005