Windows 10: Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

Discus and support Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My Windows 10 machine got updated to the latest version 1803 3 weeks back. Since the update, I am having lot of issues while logging in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VishwajeetB, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

Hi,

My Windows 10 machine got updated to the latest version 1803 3 weeks back. Since the update, I am having lot of issues while logging in my machine. The login screen takes at least 10-15 minutes to come up. I get the screen with date and time and when I click it so that it shows user and password option it shows that it is processing my request but after few seconds the screen with date and time reappears. This happens multiple times when I try clicking in order to obtain the login screen. Then after around 10 minutes the login screen appears and it allows me to enter password and login to my desktop. This issue is encountered even if I lock my machine and then try to unlock it.

It has become a real pain and I have tried to look at all possible options that are available on internet. I today realized that there is a way to uninstall the update but that option is also available for only 10 days.

Please help to resolve this issue asap. It has become utmost frustrating to work on my machine now.

Thanks,

:)

VishwajeetB, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 15, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 15, 2018
  4. kastriot Win User

Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

kastriot, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

1. Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version - Similar Threads - Problem Login Screen

2. Problems updating Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems updating Windows 10 Version 1803: I keep getting into the loop where windows update keeps installing, then uninstalling, then tries again later. I get the following error messages in Windows Updates: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 3 Last failed install attempt on ‎07-‎Oct-‎20 - 0x800707e7...
  3. Windows Update, version 1803

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update, version 1803: I have a 7 year old Dell Inspiron PB-2320. I get automatic updates, but version 1803 will not download and Dell acknowledges that my computer is old and will not accept this download. The problem is that my computer keeps telling me to download it about every hour and gives...
  4. Settings post-Windows 10 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Settings post-Windows 10 1803 Update: Hello. I am using an external mouse and would like to disable my touchpad (synaptics), but I see no options under Devices. I tried digging into Mouse Properties, and while it did give me an option to disable my external mouse, the button to disable the touchpad was fogged...
  5. Windows update version 1803

Windows update version 1803: I am trying to update the windows to version 1803. i have tried using online update, using ISO, and windows updater app. but it freezes on windows logo after first boot. then it goes back into previous version....
  6. windows update version 1803

windows update version 1803: i am trying to update the windows to version 1803. i have tried using online update, using ISO, and windows updater app. but it freezes on windows logo after first boot. then it goes back into previous version . i have lenovo AMD a6 laptop....
  7. Windows Update Windows 10 Version 1803 problem

Windows Update Windows 10 Version 1803 problem: Windows Update-Feature Update 17631.1002._onecore_ens.180320-1822 (UUP-CTv2)) failed to install. Error Ox80240034. I need to fix this. Thanks....
  8. Windows 10, Version 1803 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Version 1803 Update Problem: After updating to Windows 10, Version 1803, all of my emails disappeared. ( I'm using the Windows Mail app, not Outlook or Gmail, etc). How to fix?...
  9. Windows 10 version 1803 problem

Windows 10 version 1803 problem: Hello! Yesterday I got this new update called 1803, but sadly it ruined Everything. I'm a gamer and this new version made chaos with my games and it starts lagging and the grafics are just horrible and I want to return to my old version 1709 I Think was the latest. But I...
  10. Version 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1803 Update: I downloaded this version with no problem and had no problem. After the download I noticed a significant change in my speed. I am with Verizon FIOS 50GB speed. 109147

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update of 1803 windows issue with login

2. cant login after windows update 1803

3. my windows logon password fails after update version 1803