Windows 10: problem with microphone and skype in windows 10

Discus and support problem with microphone and skype in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello , I have a serious issue with using microphone in windows 10. A few monthes ago i upgraded to windows 10 and i started having problems with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by duplix, Apr 12, 2016.

1. duplix Win User

problem with microphone and skype in windows 10

Hello ,
    I have a serious issue with using microphone in windows 10. A few monthes ago i upgraded to windows 10 and i started having problems with skype - i heared people talking to me but they didn't hear what i said in microphone . I'm using usb microphone that is built in a web-cam , and i didn't have such problems before i updated my pc to windows 10. I searched for every possible solution and it didn't work. I saw somewere that i need to disable microphone enhancements , but i don't see the enhancements tab in the options of my microphone , and i don't know what exactly to configure if i have USB microphone. I have russian version of windows 10.
    Please help me with this issue , because the only option that i see is to reinstall windows 8 on the computer and i really don't want to deal with it now..

:)

duplix, Apr 12, 2016
  2. SarahJano Win User

online video problem? Not solved, why?

Hi,

The problem is solved since the lastest windows 10 update in November, no idea how or why or what happened but all videos work now..

BUT now my inbuilt microphone is not working anymore and not on skype.

I guess the teething problems of windows 10 will continue.

I see there are quite a few people with the same problem with their inbuilt microphone.

It runs when I test it just not with skype.

Any help with this problem?? would be appreciated.

Before windows 10 the speakers, microphone, plug in microphone and plug in headphones worked without me have to change it continuously depending on what I am wanting to use at the moment.

Anyway thank you for trying to help.

SarahJano, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, to see enhancements rt click the volume icon on the taskbar, Recording devices and navigate to this.

problem with microphone and skype in windows 10 [​IMG]

There are boost options too - 10db and 20db.

You can test your mike using the Voice Recorder. Just type'record' into Cortana's search bar.

dalchina, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

1. problem with microphone and skype in windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem microphone skype

2. Having problems with microphone on Skype?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems with microphone on Skype?: Need to use Skype for an interview but the microphone is a bit quiet, my friend (when we did a test run) could hardly hear me. I have Windows 7 - should I adjust the settings or buy and external plug in one?
  3. Microphone will not work in skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone will not work in skype: Hello, I am unable to talk to anyone thru skype. I have re-installed skype software and I am still unable to use it thru skype. The microphone shows it is working when I test it. I have a HP ENvy x360 Convertible Signature Edition. Windows 10 home Version 1903 Installed...
  4. Skype problem

Skype problem: Windows 10 v1909 64bit,latest version of Skype.The skype icon on the task bar is showing "signed out" when I am signed in, is there anywhere to correct this, as I have a relative in Canada asking why I don`t show as signed in? 145232
  5. Skype problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype problem: Windows 10 v1909 64bit,latest version of Skype.The skype icon on the task bar is showing "signed out" when I am signed in, is there anywhere to correct this, as I have a relative in Canada asking why I don`t show as signed in? 145232
  6. Microphone problems with Windows 10.

Microphone problems with Windows 10.: Hello all. I can't seem to get Windows 10 to recognize my headphone mic. I am having to use the 3.5 mm connectors in the back and the sound is awesome. I am using Turtle beach Recon Camo set and there seems to be no driver for it. Is there a driver besides Realtek that I...
  7. Problems with speakers and microphone on Skype

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with speakers and microphone on Skype: I have problems with the microphone and speakers in my Skype application on my PC with windows 10. How would you solve this problem? Help me, please....
  8. skype microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype microphone not working: the other person cant hear me on skype l checked echo sounds and microphone is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-microphone-not-working/132f0462-eb8f-4190-9bdf-26f57c8bd8e8
  9. Skype microphone not working

Skype microphone not working: Hi, my wife's laptop has a problem with microphone when using Skype. She can hear the other person but they cannot hear her. a box came up that stated possible problem with driver. I checked driver (working correctly), I restarted laptop still no joy. I uninstalled Skype,...
  10. Skype problem on win 10

Skype problem on win 10: Using win 10 skype. If I call a friend on skype, I can hear him, but he can't hear me, the video works well, but if he calls me the audio and video both work well. I call this one way audio Ha!!!! My audio and video have been checked out and seem to be working like it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOW 10 ISSUE With microphone i cant be heared when i call with my pc