Windows 10: Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

Discus and support Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yanderexoxx, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash. The error shows up as outdated windows redistributables but that can’t be true due to what I described before. I’ve already installed all the necessary files. Usually the game will display a message before it crashes saying host has stopped. I’ve disabled all the security features thinking that that was the cause. Technically it fix the problem a little it Can play for a bit longer before crashing aga

:)

yanderexoxx, Dec 3, 2023

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

1. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason. - Similar Threads - Problem Minecraft crashing

2. New laptop crashed with no apparent reason - what can be the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop crashed with no apparent reason - what can be the problem?: Dear All, My new Lenovo Thinkpad E16 Gen1 laptop, running Windows 11 Pro, crashed today during a work session in Word and Firefox - while typing, a blue screen appeared and the laptop shut down, then restarted. Critical Error Event ID was 41. This is a OneDrive link to a...
  3. New laptop crashed with no apparent reason - what can be the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop crashed with no apparent reason - what can be the problem?: Dear All, My new Lenovo Thinkpad E16 Gen1 laptop, running Windows 11 Pro, crashed today during a work session in Word and Firefox - while typing, a blue screen appeared and the laptop shut down, then restarted. Critical Error Event ID was 41. This is a OneDrive link to a...
  4. PC crashes for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes for no reason: My computer freezes all of a sudden, the Capslock does not respond and nothing happens. Either the system reboots by itself or we have to force reboot it by pressing the power button on the CPU cabinet. I suspect that the GPU is behind the problem.I have tried updating the...
  5. PC crashes for no reason

PC crashes for no reason: My computer freezes all of a sudden, the Capslock does not respond and nothing happens. Either the system reboots by itself or we have to force reboot it by pressing the power button on the CPU cabinet. I suspect that the GPU is behind the problem.I have tried updating the...
  6. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.: This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash. The error shows up as outdated windows redistributables but that can’t be true...
  7. Minecraft crashes

Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  8. All games crash for no reason, roblox apex fortnite cod minecraft valorant they all crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games crash for no reason, roblox apex fortnite cod minecraft valorant they all crash.: i have tried adding ram to certain games i have reinstalled my graphics drivers i updated windows, im out of ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-games-crash-for-no-reason-roblox-apex-fortnite/5f86bf03-90a3-49d9-8006-a05f7f6864be
  9. All games crash for no reason, roblox apex fortnite cod minecraft valorant they all crash.

All games crash for no reason, roblox apex fortnite cod minecraft valorant they all crash.: i have tried adding ram to certain games i have reinstalled my graphics drivers i updated windows, im out of ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-games-crash-for-no-reason-roblox-apex-fortnite/5f86bf03-90a3-49d9-8006-a05f7f6864be
  10. Crashing for seemingly no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing for seemingly no reason: I've had Win10 for about three to four months now, everything was perfectly fine up until a few weeks ago. All of a sudden my laptop started crashing when I was playing Starbound. I changed a few things, kept Firefox closed when I was playing(even though this laptop is...