Windows 10: Problem with mouse

Discus and support Problem with mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I use a Trust GXT25 mouse and it works perfectly. Yesterday, I got an Xbox 360 Wireless reciever, plugged it in, installed it and everything worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kotvid7, Jan 20, 2016.

1. kotvid7 Win User

Problem with mouse

Hi, I use a Trust GXT25 mouse and it works perfectly. Yesterday, I got an Xbox 360 Wireless reciever, plugged it in, installed it and everything worked fine. However, when i restart the system, the mouse cursor doesnt show up. The mouse is powered, indicated by the lights, but the cursor doesnt work/aint visible. The cursor becomes visible only when i plug the mouse out and back in. If i remove the wireless reciever and restart the PC, the mouse works normally, so there must be an issue with the reciever conflicting with the mouse. What should I do? Im running Windows 10

:)

kotvid7, Jan 20, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jan 20, 2016
  3. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Jan 20, 2016
  4. eastman Win User

Problem with mouse

I would assume it's the mouse driver, or the Xbox receiver driver. I had a somewhat similar issue where my laptop would not show the mouse after restart, hibernate, wake up from sleep, etc and the screen would flicker. Fixed by reinstalling display drivers and mouse drivers, so I'd try that before anything else.

eastman, Jan 21, 2016
  5. TrustMe Win User
    If your using a USB 3 port that can sometimes cause trouble. Try moving the dongle to a USB 2 port.

TrustMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with mouse

1. Problem with mouse - Similar Threads - Problem mouse

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  5. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  6. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  8. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  9. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  10. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware